BY KENRA

Protect & Finish Ultimate thermal protection with long lasting firm hold.  Uniquely formulated to prevent thermal damage while permitting a clean release from styling tools. Complies with the Most Recent VOC Clean Air Standards. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• which is better for curling your hair this or the kenra thermal s...1 Answers
  • I love most kenra products. I've been looking for something to pr...1 Answers
  • Is this anything like the kendra thermal styling spray? Im lookin...2 Answers
Kenra Platinum Hot Spray #20
  • "Protects the hair against heat damage and cuts down blow dry time which is a huge time saver in the salon. " in 1 review
  • "However, I still use this product when I flat iron my hair." in 1 review
LeAnna J.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair product I have EVER bought HANDS DOWN! I have fine , thin, blonde hair. All other products leave my hair tacky feeling or loose their ability to hold in humidity ( I live in FLORIDA) . This is NOT a hair spray .. It must be used with hot tools ( hence the name) . You separate hair into sections, spray product on, BRUSH OR COMB through( important step) , then use a hot tool ( my preference lrg. Barrel curling iron). Then let hair cool down. DO NOT touch hair until it sets. Tousle after you are finished curling all sections .. Bam. Curls last all day/night.
I don't spend time on reviews unless I am COMPLETELY sold! GREAT GREAT Product!!!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plan on styling straight or curly? Even if you're going A•L•L out with your own blowout, #Kenra Platinum Hot Spray will protect your hair A•N•D give you the added hold you need for your everyday look! It doesn't leave hair crunchy like only spraying with hairspray does. It's absolutely perfect for the style and go look where natural wear and loosening is preferred B•U•T you can count on it to prevent styling from completely falling out!

Product can be found at most salons for around $20.

{Always remember to purchase your hair care products from an authorized dealer.}
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé grabbed me this at a discount as his mom is a stylist, I really noticed a difference! I used to use a RIDICULOUS amount of heat on my hair and I've resorted to not using a blow dryer and lowering the heat on my straightener and this along with their leave in conditioner spray leaves my hair feeling soft and protected! I've noticed such a difference in my hair it's wonderful! I would for SURE recommend this to everyone and I will repurchase in the future!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is such an innovated product. I would have never imagined there would be a hair product that worked this well! I did a test just to see how well this product works and after curling my hair after using the spray, I did not wash my hair for four days and the curls were still intact. I could not believe it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can notice a huge difference when I use this product and when I don't. I feel better about my hair when I use the Hot Spray. I don't feel so bad for my hair when I straighten it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Monongahela, PA
This product has so many uses which makes it wonderful! On top being a heat protectant, it cuts blow dry time in half. I've also used it to create beach waves!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
As a former hairstylist this was my favorite thermal protector. I always use it on dry hair when I'm going to flat iron or curl. I spray it in, comb through the hair, and then use whatever hot tools on the hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft afterward with plenty of movement. Other thermal protectors leave your hair feeling like hay, super dried out or just gross feeling. I also like to use this as a hairspray because I love the amount of hold it has. I love the smell of it. Kenra products always smell so good.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a straightening spray to use with my iron. This helps my hair look amazing and prevents damage by the straightening irons I use. I also use this to help control my frizziness when I am air-drying and when I'm using a hair dryer. This is my absolute favorite and all others really don't compare to this product. It's amazing.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this product smells SO amazing. I was introduced to this at a hair salon 3 years ago and have been purchasing ever since. This product helps protect your hair from heat yet providing a great smell to your hair! I recommend to everyone.
Meg E.
Meg E.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without this! This is a staple to my hair care. I style my hair everyday is this is my saving grace. I used to have long damaged hair and now I have long healthy hair. I added this to my everyday haircare about two years ago and my hair has taken a full180!
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this anything like the kendra thermal styling spray? Im looking for something not like a hairspray
Jen P.
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This looks amazing! Is this for straight hIr or curly... Or both?! I love Kenra. Their products always smells delicious!!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
which is better for curling your hair this or the kenra thermal styling spray 19
Katie P.
Katie P.
I love most kenra products. I've been looking for something to protect my hair while using a curling iron that will also help my curls last longer. Does anyone have experience with using this to prolong curls while also protecting your hair?