BY KENRA

Define & Control Hold Index: 4 No Animal Testing ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Kenra products are in my top 5! I love this pomade. I will say- it doesn’t take much!!!! At all!!!! Some people try to overdo it and it makes their hair extremely greasy! Do not use more than a pea size at a time - if you need more, get more. It works like a charm if used correctly!
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Completely changes my look from wavy in morning or soft curls later in day.. just apply Small amount of product & scrunch it.. love the smell easy to use and hairspray is still important but not as much.. hold look great!!!!! Will definitely buy again!!!
claudia t.
I bought this for my son to style his hair and I loved it.  It was easy to use and work with and kept his style in place.  He liked it better than the Dove Men's Pomade because if he happened to sweat while playing, it didn't get into his eyes.  Also it doesn't leave a white residue on his hair.  It keeps it looking shiny.
bryan v.
doral, FL
Initially I received only one container of this product and I bought the TwinPak I did have to write the company and ask for the second container They said the ad was a mistake, but that they would honor it anyway So it took a while, but i got what i bargained for. I would like to say, though, that the actual promotion they were offering was way out of line price-wise and would have been hiway robbery.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
First of all, the packaging is so sleek and beautiful. The pomade has a light texture with a pleasant smell. A little goes a very long way. Use a little bit at a time as to not create a greasy texture. Helps to sculpt the hair.
Amandy c.
I love the way this smells and it works really good not only for men but i use it for women with shorter hair. I'm a hairstylist so it works well for my clients.
LEAR30260 maria q.
En primer lugar, el embalaje es tan elegante y hermoso. La pomada tiene una textura ligera con un olor agradable. Un poco va un camino muy largo. Use un poco a la vez para no crear una textura grasienta. Ayuda a esculpir el cabello.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great product and it's a decent price. This stuff works wonderful, last all day and you don't have to use a ton to make it work.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY
Light weight, smells wonderful, and works very well! I also have long curly hair and it worked pretty well with my hair!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Kenra Platinum Grooming Pomade... again not just for en but great on short cuts on women and smells great.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Are the Kenra men's products as good of a quality as the women's?
Kirstin H.
Is this worth the price?
S. W.
S. W.
Would you suggest this for fine hair?
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
What's the difference between the pomade and the taffy ??