BY KENRA

Kenra Platinum Finishing Spray #26 is the ultimate firm hold hairspray, providing maximum control with long-lasting lift and style retention. Its fast drying, humidity resistant formulation finishes styles with high shine, and it
is completely shampoo soluble. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Piya T.
Review for: 55% Voc, 10-Ounce more...
I’ve used this hair spray for a few years and I love that fine mist and the hold; plus the fact that I can still comb out my hair without seeing the white residue is a plus. A little pricey for some but you don’t need a lot of it and very much worth the splurge.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
First, I should mention that I am a die hard fan for Fat Hair hairspray, do not mistake this for the similar packaged Big Sexy Hairspray. I loved fat hair, but i believe it’s being discontinued. So mom & I tried this. It’s great! It holds my hair quite nicely & I think it smells nice too. It doesn’t feel gross and gummy at the end of the day either. I don’t think it’s good is as good as Fat Hair, but a pretty great product nonetheless.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
This is my absolute favorite hair spray. It seems to have the perfect amount of hold and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard. The price is very reasonable and I really like the way my hair is very flexible and easy to style after using it
Shannon W.
Moon Twp, PA
Review for: 55% Voc, 10-Ounce more...
I like Kenra hair products. They smell good and last a long time. I like how it gives your hair volume and a good hold without the crunchy feeling. It will hold curls for hours. I would highly recommend, the price is a bit high but it’s worth it.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
This is BY FAR the best hairspray. I use it mainly when I have curls in. Helps them keep their shape but doesn't give them that crunchy feeling hold. I wouldn't use anything else!
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
One of my favorite finishing sprays! I honestly like this product way better than others. It does it's job and leaves me and my clients satisfied every time! It's definitely long lasting! And smells good! That's always a plus! I've been buying this for years and will continue to! Highly recommend!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love this hairspray! You can spray it then still work your hair to the perfect exact precise way you want your hair after a bit wet with spray, then once done go back and spray it again for a full hairspray. I very highly recommend Kenra platinum finishing spray.
Chellsie R.
This is my absolute favorite hairspray of all time! It’s without a doubt my number one best seller in my salon! I use this one every single client that sits in my chair! Smells amazing and holds styles without stiffness!
Kassie G.
A must have for my pesky flyaways! This is the only hairspray that has worked for me. It holds them down without making my hair appear or feel crunchy. I've tried many brands and I ALWAYS come back to this one!
alexa🌻kelly H.
Englewood, CO
Review for: Maximum Hold Hair Styling Serums more...
I think this a great finishing spray. It works, and does the job. It has replaced my other finishing sprays. It keeps my hair in place and while I used to not enjoy the scent, I really enjoy it now.
Nicole B.
Lincoln, NE
Does anyone else have the problem of the nozzle getting plugged and it spraying everywhere? I know that it will but it feels like I have to clean it everyday