Kenra Platinum Dry Thickening Spray #4 - 10 oz uploaded by Amy P.Kenra Platinum Dry Thickening Spray #4 - 10 oz uploaded by Natalie G.

BY KENRA

WHAT IT IS A density building spray for improved fullness and body. WHAT IT DOES Kenra Platinum Dry Thickening Spray 4 increases the density of the hair shaft up to 103% and provides fullness and body while giving the appearance of thicker hair. Provides thermal protection up to 428 F (220 C). This flexible, humidity-resistant spray provides brushable, touchable hold for up to 24 hours. see more...

Elizabeth G.
It’s a little stiff but it definitely gives my hair great volume. My hair stays for DAYYYYYSSS with this stuff in. It smells great and definitely lasts longer than anything else I’ve used.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
If you have straight hair that never wants to stay in the style you choose this is the product for you! I have extremely straight hair that has no body. I section my hair in three pieces across the crown and lightly spray. I have instant body without ratting out. And my hair conforms to up dos, curling with bounce and stays all day. No messy gels or powders.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is one of my favorite thickening sprays! I use this after I am done curling my hair and it works wonders. It gives my hair the hold and thickness I desire. Totally worth the money. Plus the Ulta coupons work on Kenra products! Make sure to get your $3.50 or $5 off!
Kaylyn F.
I do not style my hair without using this. I have very fine hair and this helps with volume. I spray at the scalp and tease. I also spray all over at the end to add more volume.
Jaime S.
Baltimore, MD
Love the scent on this product and the texture it adds to my hair. I had just gotten my hair cut to a Lob and it was the perfect styler.
Llana Q.
Beaufort, SC
This is perfect for adding texture and definition to the hair with a flexible hold. And it smells amazing!
Jennifer S.
Richmond, VA
I have a lot of very thin hair. Does this help give volume to the roots or the rest of your hair? Does it last throughout the day?