Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6

Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray increases texture and fullness. Ultra-lightweight, non-drying formulation leaves the hair with a matte finish while absorbing oils and impurities.

Iss this good for fine hair ?
[product:kenra-professional-platinum-dry-texture-spray-53-oz] If you’ve used this, do you like it?
Will this give me the grit I need to really straighten my curly hair? Does it provide some heat protection?
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6!
Shelly J.
Brooklyn, NY
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 uploaded by Shelly J.
Absolutely in love with this texture spray for the reasons listed 1-SMELLSS SO GOOD 2- actually works - feel like there aren’t many out there that work so well this one really works -posted a picture, this hair is 2 days old my hair gets real flat real fast and it’s doesn’t look flat at all !!! So I’m in love 🥰 3-gives it such a good lift with such good texture
Emily H.
Brownsburg, IN
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 uploaded by Emily H.
Love love love love this product!!!! I just ran out and I’m headed to the store now to pick up some more. I have short hair and this is great for adding texture and volume! It does not dry my hair out and it smells amazing! Kenra Professional
Magdalena R.
Carbondale, PA
My hair dresser had put this in my mom's hair and she's ended up buying a bottle because she loved it so much. I tried it that night and wow ! Definitely brought out my layers and made my hair go from meh to totally fab!
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This texture spray is a bit pricey but it works great! I always buy a couple bottles at a time because I use it almost daily. I use a curling wand on my hair and give it some quick loose beach waves and afterwards, I spray the Kenra texture spray all over my head, focusing alot on the ends and then use my hands and kinda bunch up my hair and tossle it up so it ends up with the perfect amount of texture & volume. It is matte finish and doesn't look greasy at all. Perfect amount of hold without it feeling sticky. Leaves next to nothing residue. If you want that textured beachy waves hairstyle, this is a MUST!
Dayana M.
E Wenatchee, WA
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 uploaded by Dayana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product I love how finished your hair and Also smells good love the size and the quality of the product
Staci K.
Russell, KY
[product:kenra-platinum-dry-texture-spray-6] is a must have for fine hair with minimal to no volume. Just a small amount of this spray will add tons of texture and volume without stickiness. Kenra products are well worth the price! I have tried many texturizing products and cannot find one that works better for my hair. I have been using this product for 5 years and will continue to purchase it.
Gina D.
Boston
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 uploaded by Gina D.
I love using this stuff on day 3 or 4 to give my hair added volume and texture. Definitely gives my hair some life in between shampoos.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! This product is perfect for my lifeless hair. I spray it on after styling it give my limp locks volume. Throughout the day I just tousle my hair to revive the lift.
Holli D.
Platte City, MO
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 uploaded by Holli D.
This product works so well. A little pricey and has a odd smell. Very odd smell. Purchased mine on amazon for 16 dollars. Was a little cheaper on amazon compared to other places.
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
This is the stuff to use if you have fine, flat hair. Great volume and smells so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
il y a 9 mois
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 If you’ve used this, do you like it?
love it!!
Jessica A.
il y a 2 ans
Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 is this a good texturizing spray?
Jenna M. il y a 2 jours
Yes!!! Super great product!
Estefanía N.
il y a 2 ans
Jenna M. il y a 2 jours
I use this product after styling my hair to give it more texture, keep it in place, as well as give some added volume! I use it on the under side of my hair near the roots as well as all over