BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

What it is: Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 increases texture and fullness up to 278%! What it does: This ultra-lightweight, non-drying formulation leaves the hair with a matte finish and provides flexible hold up to 48 hours. What else you need to know: Absorb oils and impurities. see more...

Lee Ann B.
Allison Park , PA
Kenra’s dry texture spray is amazing if you have fine, soft hard and you need a little density to help hold a style. Spray on clean dry hair and style into loose waves. It helps to create the perfect beach wav every time. And like all of the Kenra products, it’s smells so good
Danielle J.
This is a new product for me. I've only used it a handful of times, but so far, I've yet to be disappointed! Like most, these kenra products are a little pricey, but not so much as the others! I will definitely continue to buy!!
Stephanie A.
New Braunfels
I love this stuff! I am a hair stylist and this stuff is amazing for updos! It gives gay lives in look and texture that helps the hair stay where you want it. Whether it’s every day or for special events... this stuff is gold!
Mackenzie S.
Glenview, IL
I love this product! It doesn’t weigh down my hair like other texturizers and the scent isn’t overwhelming. It works better with shorter hair and holds up most of the day. I’ve been using this product for over two years.
Kendra W.
huntington
Great product! Texturizes hair nicely without feeling like there is a ton of product on your hair. It smells amazing and the texture lasts all day. If it gets a little flat all you have to do is use your fingers to get the texture back!
Kathryn G.
I love this texturizing spray! It provides some hold and body with no effort. It smells perfume-y and not chemical-y. I think the value is spot on with other luxury hair items. This also acts as a dry shampoo like other texture sprays.
Amy G.
Lexington
My hair thick and flat! It’s been hard to find something that actually gives me body but this does the trick. It seems to fall throughout the day but I just flip my head upside down and give my hair a shake and that does the trick.
Hali T.
Perfect product for defining texture in your hair! It works like a dream! Amazing hold and lasts all day! I have blonde and brown hair and it is normal/thick texture. I would buy this product over and over again!
Vicky S.
San Diego , CA
The smell is a little over powering and I see a difference when I use it! I would say it’s a good product overall it’s just the smell is a bit on the harsh side but nothing crazy!
Heidi R.
Prosper , TX
Great product - works well. The only thing I don’t care for is the smell. It do ant smell bad, it’s just not great and I want my hair to be texturized and smell great.