KENRA Platinum Deep Detox Scrub

by Kenra Professional

intense weekly clarifier

- Intense weekly clarifying scrub to renew hair’s natural radiance

- Enriched with our highest concentration of activated ­­­charcoal

- Deeply draws out and clarifies pollutants, dulling impurities, & product buildup

Directions

Pre-Color Service: Massage and lather into damp hair. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with color application. Weekly Use: Massage and lather into damp hair. Leave for 3-5 minutes depending on hair’s condition. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Kenra Platinum Detox & Deflect Conditioner. Use 1-2 times a week.

PRO TIP:

for intense clarifying, we recommend using deep detox scrub no more than 1-2 times per week

I need to check this out! KENRA Platinum Deep Detox Scrub Did not know it existed! 😁
Is this color safe doesn’t say anywhere it is. Scared it will take out color?
does this product remove toxins from your hair like drugs or medications
Start your review of KENRA Platinum Deep Detox Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal H.
Levittown, PA
Omg! This is amazing. I was expecting a "scrub" however it feels like regular shampoo. But it feels like heaven. It make my hair and scaly feel so clean. I follow up with my regular shampoo and conditioner and they work even better. I dont know what I've done with out this. It expensive but totally worth it for a clarification of your hair.
Dyamond W.
Texas
I don’t know anything about this product beside the fact that I heard good hints about it. I am very much interested in giving this product a try
Bri S.
Uniontown, OH
I love this product! It’s really high quality and even though it’s a little bit more expensive it really is worth it. It works really well and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking into buying it. Worth it!
Megan T.
Wdm, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is basically a gentle clarifying shampoo with charcoal powder in it. It's not particularly gritty but needs to be shaken well before applying. It's fairly fragranced, but very fresh and unisex. It functions well to clean the scalp and hair but seems like a bit of a gimmick. Honestly, I've gotten as good or better results with mixing a teaspoon of baking soda with my shampoo.
Jennayla A.
I highly recommend this product to everyone it’s works well for all ! man and woman I got my from Influenster!
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Purchased at: Macy's
OMG, this is fantastic!! Thought it would be more of a scrub but more like a gel. ‘‘Tis made my hair squeaking clean. It’s amazing and it didn’t strip my hair. My hair looks so healthy after using this. I did do a deep conditioning after.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really love this hair scrub our use it and I have to say it’s about the best hair scrub I have never used I never use a hand scrub like this are used it in a made my hair so long and shiny whoever needs to put a value me in their hair you guys should really use this
Jessie B.
Bristow , OK
A little expensive but it really does work with the frizz and it’s not too heavy but a little goes a long way
Paige S.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved the small sample I got so decided to purchase the full size. The sample had exfoliating “beads” that really scrubbed, I have yet to see more than a couple in this bottle. Wouldn’t buy again.
Monique C.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this whole set because I have a really dry scalp in the winter. It was ok I wouldn't buy it again just because i feel like there are probably better products out there. I still had a dry scalp.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
il y a 4 mois
Kadence K. il y a 4 mois
This is super harsh for skin! i suggest trying the Amie Clear and Calm Clay Mask or the Amie Clear and Calm Exfoliating Face Wash