BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Kenra Professional Color Charge Spray Serum provides the ultimate protection against environmental stressors and heat up to 450 degrees fahrenheit - for maximum color retention during and after styling. see more...

Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
I love this stuff. I use it as a heat protectant and also as a frizz control. It really helps protect color treated hair. It is a little pricey but that wouldn’t stop me from buying again. 10/10 would recommend.
✂Pam H.
Richmond, VA
This is one of those “stranded on an island” products. You want this with you! It offers heat protection up to 450 degrees, and locks your color in while giving your hair high watt shine!
Tammy H.
Been using this product for a year now. Works great on keeping my highlights and lowlights looking bright! I spray it in after washing my hair. Smells good and helps with heat styling.
claudia t.
I bought this thinking it was going to be like Redken's 25 benefits, but its not lol.  It is a nice heat protectant that I use before blowdrying or styling.  I love the cotton candy scent.  My hair is blonde balayage, so I do need that added heat protection.  It also absorbs quickly and does not leave hair feeling heavy.  I am very impressed with this product and will be purchasing it again.
Catherine M.
Bellflower , CA
First off, this product smells like a dream. It works so well on colored hair. I dye my hair often and it really seals in the color. Doesn’t drip off my color when I wash it either. Kenra products are my all time favorite. I’d definitely recommend these products! Sold at Ulta or a high end beauty salon
ANGELA M.
I love the smell of the color charge spray. It leaves your hair looking silky. It also a heat protectant. I use this product every day. I purchased this product at Ulta and will be buying it again.
samantha g.
San Diego
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Spray Serum 6.5oz color protecting spray. Leaves hair smelling good and color can last a very long time. Shake well spray on and go
Brianna F.
Rogers, AR
Kendra Professional products never disappointment! I trust using them on my hair! Their products are great on my color treated hair
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I am an avid Kenra lover. This hair serum is phenomenal. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without build up.
carolina g.
United states
Leave your hair silky and shiny, it also smells amazing would fall in love with your hair with just the smell