Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Platinum Color Charge Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. Enriched with high-performance fade-fighting technology, this shampoo locks color pigments inside the hair's cuticle to provide maximum color retention.

Kenra color charge shampoo what are your thoughts? I LOVE the scent but I need to use it at least a month before I decide![product:kenra-platinum-color-charge-shampoo]
I am looking for a new shampoo for my color treated, blonde hair. I love my other Kenra products, is this shampoo and conditioner good for color treated hair? [product:kenra-platinum-color-charge-shampoo]
How well does this work for highlights?
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo!
Sheila W.
W Jefferson, OH
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo uploaded by Sheila W.
As with all Kenra products love the scent. The shampoo is not as thick as I like and doesn’t lather well. I love the conditioner..
Tanya N.
Larose, LA
This is the best shampoo for colored hair. My hair stylist introduced me to this product and that is what she uses in her clients. Please sent me samples
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
Probably one of the best and my favorite hair care lines is definitely from Kenra, especially the Color Charge line. I just loved everything about this product. It smells AMAZING, it’s perfect for color treated hair, it leaves your hair looking so healthy, clean, silky, it doesn’t strip the color from my hair, it leaves my hair smelling great for hours and I just feel like my hair looks the best when I use this product. It is one pricy product but definitely worth the investment.
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
Definitely one of my favorite shampoos I’ve ever used, especially since it’s for color treated hair, which I have. You only need the littlest bit so it goes a long way. I’ve already repurchased this a few times because I love it that much.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Highly recommend for my color treated clients! Plus just about every Kenra product smells amazing!
syeda A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's definitely comparable to other shampoos because it leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh after a wash, as it should do which is great! It's worth trying. Whether or not it actually helps you retain your color from a chemically treated process, I cannot tell you because I am being forced to write a review before actually being able to test the product for an extended period of time. I did receive the product for free in exchange for an unbiased review :)
Haley T.
Ashdown, AR
I have curly hair and I dye it every few months, so I was really excited to try this product because I love this brand. However, after a couple of uses I am not a fan. It reminds me of the smell of burning incense and it stays in your hair for a long time, unfortunately I don't like that scent. After using the shampoo and condition it made my hair feel dry and frizzy. I hated washing my hair and fixing it only for it to look dull and frizzy. I definitely would not recommend it for curly hair. I have blonde highlights and I feel like it left my blonde looking yellow/orange. I received this product for free but these opinions are my own.
judy P.
I love this shampoo. i tried thanks to influenster, This Kenra Platinum Color Charge shampoo leaves a pleasant scent that lasts for a long time, I like that leaves my hair soft and moisturized.
Anna G.
Never tried the Kenra products and once I did...I'm in love! The smell is great, makes your hair feel super soft and so bouncy and the color is more vibrant. Love it!
Schylar G.
Knoxville, TN
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo uploaded by Schylar G.
I have definitely seen a huge difference in the amount of color being pulled out of my hair compared to other color safe shampoos. I really love the scent and how gentle it is on my delicate and admittedly over processed hair. True love!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...