BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

• Recharges brilliance, vibrancy & longevity of hair color up to 50 shampoos
  • Enriched with Fade-Fighting Technology
  • Locks color pigments inside the hair's cuticle for maximum color retention
  • Ideal for all hair types & colors
  • No parabens, no sulfates, no sodium chloride

• Is this sulfate free shampoo? Will my fashion color last longer?1 Answers
  • Dose this damage your hair like other hair tonners? I know it wor...3 Answers
  • Es para tido tipo de cabello?1 Answers
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Kenra color charge shampoo is amazing.
Makes you hair feel silk in and smooth and does not strip away the color. I have naturally dark brown hair. I get heavy bleach blonde highlights and I have my roots done with a matching brown to cover any stray gray haira. Typically it's every 4 weeks I get my hair colored and by then the brown has faded to a light caramel color. I was just at the hairdresser today and they had very little change, even the hairdresser noticed it. I have been using this product for a while as I got testing samples from Cosmoprof the last time I was in there. Then I got them thru Influenster to review complimentary. I'm glad I did. I'm heading back to Cosmoprof next week to get the larger size.
Give it a try if you have color treated hair! Esp. Of you have an cool and bright fun colors. These can also be purchased at Ulta. Also get the Kenra brow dry spray. You will be wishing there was a way to thank me!
Lexie A.
Oak grove, MO
You. Guys. I didn't think I would love this stuff because I have used Kenra products before, and though they're fine, I was never reaching for it. But this stuff is pretty great! My boyfriend loves the smell of it, which is awesome because he's constantly right next to me now sniffing my hair (very cute). My hair looks way shinier already and I am very happy with the outcome. My ONLY issue is that it didn't lather beautifully for me, but my hair may just need some getting used to it. Overall, it's a great fit for me!

(I received this product for free from Influenster).
Anna M.
Waco, TX
So for starters Kenra Is already amazing. The brand is known for high end products that really work. This one is another home run for me. It is light, lathers up well, makes my hair so soft and easy to style. The smell is good and sweet but strong. It will linger for days, which isn't so bad because I have been able to extend the length between washes with this also. I would recommend this. I have thick wavy hair that is color treated heavily.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the scent of this shampoo and conditioner! I received this for Free from influencer #Kenra and must say its amazing! Leaves hair smelling great and feeling soft. Helped the color lasts longer than with my other shampoo however shampoo and conditioner is more for thinner hair. I have a lot of hair and it left it feeling thick (which I like) but some people don't. If u have thin hair I Highly recommend !!
Ashleigh K.
Delaware, OH
I really like the smell of the shampoo. I have very fine hair, but a lot of it! The shampoo is definitely moisturizing and made my hair super soft. My hair is super shiny and I can still smell the shampoo after washing my hair 12 hours ago. It's been awhile since my hair has been colored, so I can't really comment how well it holds color, but I would recommend this product!
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Received this complimentary from influenster to try and I must say this is amazing! I ombré and balayage my hair and the color always fades so I'm excited to see how well it work in the long run. The smell is great and it seems to have brightened my look. It claims to extend color up to 50 washes which is awesome if you dye or color highlight your hair.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I was super excited to try this and had high hopes -- but right off the bat the smell was VERY overwhelming. Very very sweet and was not pleasant for me. And while it did make my hair soft, after a few hours it made my hair feel greasy and weighed down. I love other Kenra products, but this was just not for me.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Everything about this shampoo is luxurious. The uplifting but not overpowering scent greets you as this shampoo gently lathers. Rinses easily and leaves hair feeling clean, pampered and moisturized. My freshly colored hair felt great and smelled amazing. I received my shampop for free as part of a VoxBox.
Sabrina H.
Loving what this is doing to my burgundy-colored hair! I wish it lathered easier but that's easy to look over. The smell is straight from a salon and I love that! The packaging is also very professional!! Overall love this product and would recommend it to anyone with colored hair!
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Absolutely love this so far. I've used it twice and it makes my hair smell so good. It really lathers good and leaves a soft silky finish. I hope it charges my color and makes it last. As for now I am satisfied with this product that was sent to me for free by Influenster!
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dose this damage your hair like other hair tonners? I know it works amazing from reviews but wandering if it's worth the switch
Stay S.
Is this sulfate free? Paraben free? What is the alcohol content?
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sulfate free shampoo? Will my fashion color last longer?
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this fifferent or better than the others?
Margarita P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es para tido tipo de cabello?