BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

• Recharges brilliance, vibrancy & longevity of hair color up to 50 shampoos
  • Enriched with Fade-Fighting Technology
  • Locks color pigments inside the hair's cuticle for maximum color retention
  • Ideal for all hair types & colors
  • No parabens, no sulfates, no sodium chloride

• Is this sulfate free shampoo? Will my fashion color last longer?2 Answers
  • Dose this damage your hair like other hair tonners? I know it wor...3 Answers
  • Es para tido tipo de cabello?1 Answers
Avery B.
Crossville, AL
Good shampoo for someone with extremely damaged hair. It will make your color last a long time but it does make your hair oily as this is a very moisturizing shampoo. Because my hair is very very healthy I won’t be purchasing again because I don’t need a very moisturizing shampoo but, like I mentioned above it is great for someone who has damaged hair.
Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
Kenra Professional Color Charge Shampoo is really amazing for color treated hair. It makes my hair shinier than anything I’ve ever used. It helps maintain my color and moisturizes my damaged hair. It’s on the pricier side but so worth it. I recommend it to almost everyone with color treated hair!
Tanya B.
Hebron, IN
was recommended by the salon i got my hair done at, very happy with the product. I have very thick hair and didn't think this small bottle would last very long, boy was i wrong. LOVE IT!!! I was told it wouldn't sud up much but i think its just enough.
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
This shampoo makes sure to help close your cuticle to ensure your color lasts a lot longer than it would with other shampoos. I love the smell of this shampoo and the whole Kenra platinum line.
Marie M.
Rainsville
This product is my holy trail. It really does help keep my hair color which is red for a longer time between coloring. It smells amazing and makes my hair look and feel lovely!
MELISSA Y.
I have to color my hair every 3 weeks to cover some of the white hair I have! so It is so important to preserve and lock the color in; and with the Kenra Platinum Color Charge shampoo I have experienced exactly that my color still looks luminous and vibrant including my highlights that haven't touch up for weeks now. I love the feel of my hair after using this, soft silky and not frizzy. Best of all It doesn't make my hair oily like other product I have used in the past. I love the smell so refreshing !!! would not recommend it to people that are sensitive to smell since this one is on the strong side but ... I would have given it a five star rating except for the lather. I felt that I needed to use more shampoo than I would normally use. The conditioner is great doesn't make my hair oily and leaves it feeling so smooth!!!! ... I was given this product for free and all opinions are my own. #FightTheFade
Andrea T.
Smell- amazing. It smells like strawberry heaven to me.

Lather- watery shampoo which is why I am giving the shampoo a 4/5

Price- amazing. It was on the sale at ulta for $19.99 for a 1L bottle.

I think this may be my favorite shampoo now!
Erica G.
I have used a lot of Kenra Products before, and I received this complimentary duo in perfect timing. I am about 4 weeks into my usual hair dying routine. I dye my hair both in the salon and at home for root touch up. Dying my hair roughly every 6-8 weeks.

I thought this was a perfect time to try this product considering, around this time my hair color starts to drastically fade and tends to dull in color.

Love the sleek silver packaging. I know packaging shouldn’t always matter. I am one of those people who can be sold on packaging alone. Though, if the product isn’t the quality it should be and only has cute packaging I will not be repurchasing.

The smell of this product is amazing! I usually love the small of Kenra products. It is a more perfumey smell but not at all over powering. Leaves your hair smelling fresh & clean.

After using this product it leaves your hair shiny and very silky soft. I felt like it looked healthy after each use. After a couple weeks of use my color seemed to stay at the color I started with. I feel that if needed, I could probably extend my typical dying routine with this product. I will more than likely be repurchasing this product. I was very satisfied while experimenting with this product. I would recommend this to others who regularly color their hair.
Haley T.
Ashdown, AR
I have curly hair and I dye it every few months, so I was really excited to try this product because I love this brand. However, after a couple of uses I am not a fan. It reminds me of the smell of burning incense and it stays in your hair for a long time, unfortunately I don't like that scent. After using the shampoo and condition it made my hair feel dry and frizzy. I hated washing my hair and fixing it only for it to look dull and frizzy. I definitely would not recommend it for curly hair. I have blonde highlights and I feel like it left my blonde looking yellow/orange. I received this product for free but these opinions are my own.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
I just got this shampoo and as soon as I opened the box, I immediately loved how the bottle looked. It's girly, cute, and looks like a high quality shampoo in my shower. The reason why I gave this product a 4/5 is because the bottle size was a lot smaller than what I was expecting. I normally have to use a ton of shampoo and conditioner for my long, thick hair. But overall, I really like this shampoo. I wouldn't recommend it to somebody who is sensitive to strong perfume smells because it is pretty strong smelling, but I personally like it because it makes the scent last a lot longer on the hair.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Dose this damage your hair like other hair tonners? I know it works amazing from reviews but wandering if it's worth the switch
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Is this sulfate free shampoo? Will my fashion color last longer?
Stay S.
Is this sulfate free? Paraben free? What is the alcohol content?
Valentina B.
I need a shampoo to help keep the color. I have painted the tips of my hair a few times but it does not last for long because the shampoo and conditioner are wearing away the color. Does this shampoo work to maintain color?
Jock G.
How is this fifferent or better than the others?