Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner

by Kenra Professional

Platinum Color Charge Conditioner is a lightweight moisturizer that recharges the brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair color for up to 50 shampoos. Enriched with high-performance fade-fighting technology, this gentle cleanser locks color pigments inside the hair's cuticle while providing moisture for maximum color retention.

I just colored my hair from dirty blonde to platinum blonde. Is this a good conditioner to use for platinum blonde color? Will it help keep the color from fading?
Where can I buy this product?
I have t tried it but I'm dying to for my blonde hair so my question is how long does it last untill the next use ?
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner!
Mimi L.
Walkersville, MD
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner uploaded by Mimi L.
This product is another five star from Kenra. It is moisturizing, protects my color, and it smells amazing. The only thing I think I would do to improve this is make it in a pump bottle. The product is thick and I always have to keep it inverted to get the product out easily. I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer L.
The smell of this conditioner sold me alone but the moisture and vibrancy it adds to your hair after you get it professionally colored keeps me coming back to this brand. It's also lower in the price range for professional products.
Jazmine R.
Oceanside, CA
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner uploaded by Jazmine R.
I received this product from influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. This conditioner was amazing and I loved it. It was extremely hydrating and left my hair super smooth. It has a light scent and not super overpowering. It did an extremely great job at nurishing and hydrating my hair.
Kemberlee K.
Love this shampoo so much. Before trying Kenra, I used L'Oreal's line of sulfate-free, color safe shampoos and conditioners. Not only does the shampoo smell delicious, it moisturizes thoroughly without leaving hair greasy or heavy -- super important since I have baby fine hair.
Xiomara M.
Plant City, FL
I received this product free through the #fightthefade Influenster Kenra campaign for my review.I love this conditioner! It smelled amazing leaving my hair with a beautiful scent while maintaining a soft texture. I was completely impressed with the quality of this conditioner.
Alyssa S.
Fairfield
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner uploaded by Alyssa S.
It’s a life changer for sure! Especially if you have “rough” hair like me. It’s makes coloring not so bad.
Ty J.
Kenra is another amazing go to product for professionalism at home. Smells so, so good and has the perfect toner in it as well. A must buy. I love the heat protectant as well! That’s my go to with flat irons or any heated tools .
Allyson V.
Norfolk, Va
I color my hair darker brown than it actually is .The conditioner smells great. I love howmoothly it goes on and makes conditioning easy. I don't wash my hair everyday but this conditioner keeps it soft despite infrequent washes. I would definitely recommend this conditioner
Bailey B.
Corvallis, OR
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner uploaded by Bailey B.
Kenra Platinum Color Charge Conditioner uploaded by Bailey B.
This conditioner hydrates and left my hair feeling SO SOFT! I have color treated tape in hair extension as well as color treated real hair so I'm super picky with what I put on my head. I found this conditioner left my hair soft and hydrated without being too greasy or leaving a heavy residue. I left it on in the shower for 5 minutes while I took care of other business then rinsed with cold water and the result was a super healthy + soft head of hair. No fading either!! I'm so glad I got to try this conditioner out FREE and form my own honest opinions on it!
Amber D.
Morristown, NJ
I got this product in my voxbox along with the shampoo to test out! I was unsure at first how it was going to work on my hair since my hair is half black and half platinum blonde i have a hard time finding a product that works well on both sides of my hair..most of the time I end up using 2 different shampoos 🙄.. I have to say once I used this I can definitely tell a difference in my hair.. it's softer and the color looks healthy! It also smells really good 😄
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...