BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

• Recharges brilliance, vibrancy & longevity of hair color up to 50 shampoos
  • Enriched with Fade-Fighting Technology
  • Locks color pigments inside the hair's cuticle for maximum color retention
  • Ideal for all hair types & colors
  • No parabens, no sulfates, no sodium chloride

• I have t tried it but I'm dying to for my blonde hair so ...2 Answers
  • What does this do and how does it work2 Answers
  • I read all the reviews, and I think is great for me. Wher...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
I buy this repeatedly from Ulta!! So worth every Penney. Smells amazing, maintains my color longer in between appointments & and a little goes a long way! Sulfate free! I would absolutely recommend , and will continuously re purchase. I am so glad I came across this brand this last year , all of their products are amazing. Leaves my hair soft, conditioned, smelling great and hydrated !
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
It’s a good conditioner but my hair is relatively healthy and it made my hair more oily than it already is. I could shampoo in the morning and by the end of the day my hair looked like an oil slick. Being a cosmetologist and using the product, I think it would work well on someone with fairly damaged or lightened hair.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. It also seems to help with frizz. I have long, thick, color treated hair and this is the only conditioner that has made my hair look like a model’s hair. I use it in conjunction with with the color charge shampoo and my hair has never looked better!
Tanya B.
Hebron, IN
Love the smell of this product its like sweet tarts. You don't have to se much to get the job done. Leaves my hair soft and help preserve my color. Was recommended to me after i put a red color in my hair. The color did fade but not as bad as before i used this.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
It's a decent conditioner but I wouldn't repurchase. I don't really feel it extended the life of my color nor did it provide much moisture. I am not a fan of the consistency, it's pretty runny compared to other conditioners.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
The hardest part about having color treated hair, is maintaining its tone and vibrancy. Getting your hair done professionally really puts a dent in your wallet, so why not try to make you hard earned cash last a bit longer. I received the Kenra Platinum Color Charge Shampoo and Conditioner Duo from  Undefined , and I’m so excited to share my experience with you all.This system recharges your hair color’s brilliance and vibrancy for up to 50 washes! For those who skip a few days when washing out your hair, this will last you a long time! I usually just shampoo my roots to get rid of oil and impurities. This product works by keeping color pigments locked in your hair cuticles, instead of washing out and fading.  The shampoo and conditioner contain no parabens, no sulfates, and no sodium chloride, so there are no harsh ingredients that will damage you treated hair.The products smell amazing and it lathers so luxuriously, so it feels like you’re getting salon treatment while you’re in the comfort of your own home. After blowdrying my hair, it stayed shiny and soft. I love that it doesn’t dry out my hair. I tone my blonde highlights in my balayage with purple dye/shampoo so keeping that tone in quite difficult to do. Once it fades, my hair turns a brassy orange which looks super unnatural and unfinished. This shampoo and conditioner duo helps me retain my desired color, thanks Influenster for the complimentary product to test!
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I'm in love with how the bottle of this conditioner looks. It's super girly, cute, and looks like a high end conditioner in my shower. The reason why I gave this product a 4/5 is because I was expecting the bottle to be a lot bigger. I feel like this conditioner would be best for people with shorter, thinner hair because I have semi thick, long hair so I have to use a lot of shampoo and conditioner for my hair. I feel like this bottle will be gone in like, three washes. The smell is super perfume-y as well, so I don't recommend anybody who is sensitive to strong perfume smells to get this. I like it, however, because it makes my hair smell nice for a really long time! Overall, I like it, it's just the size that could possibly be improved. ;)
Bailey B.
This conditioner hydrates and left my hair feeling SO SOFT! I have color treated tape in hair extension as well as color treated real hair so I'm super picky with what I put on my head. I found this conditioner left my hair soft and hydrated without being too greasy or leaving a heavy residue. I left it on in the shower for 5 minutes while I took care of other business then rinsed with cold water and the result was a super healthy + soft head of hair. No fading either!! I'm so glad I got to try this conditioner out FREE and form my own honest opinions on it!
Ane K.
I got this conditioner in my first voxbox, for free and for testing purposes. Love the color charge conditioner, it smells heavenly and is safe for dyed hair. I used to use the Tresemme color revitalizer, the shampoo and conditioner and compared to the Kenra color charge conditioner i like their conditioner more than Kenra's, and i say this because their was light on the head and moisturized my hair really well while the Kenra's felt heavy and compared to the color revitalizer. I recommend their shampoo but not really their conditioner, even tho i'd recommend trying you might love it. #fightthefade
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY
I received this product in my VoxBox! First, let's start off with the smell, it has a very pleasant one that smells very clean & it's the sort of smell I like to have on my hair. The shampoo & conditioner have very similar smells to them. The conditioner didn't make my water run red, which I am glad of. The conditioner felt really nice on my hair and it made my hair feel really soft. I like when conditioners do that because I have dry hair and I feel like it's doing something to it. Another pleasant thing was that my hair still had the scent lingering on it, which I love.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Where can I buy this product?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I read all the reviews, and I think is great for me. Where I can buy it ? Thanks
Jock G.
How is this different or better than the others?
Sam R.
What does this do and how does it work
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I have t tried it but I'm dying to for my blonde hair so my question is how long does it last untill the next use ?