Kenra Platinum Color Care Recovery Mask Rescue Repair uploaded by Rebecca S.

BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Hold Index: 0 Delivers a remarkably revitalized look and feel to dry, dull or damaged hair. Infuses hair with proteins that repair and fortify, vastly improving its strength and ability to resist breakage. Deeply penetrates hair with natural oils and buttery emollients that smooth, soften and moisturize. Provides essential vitamins that promote healthy hair and scalp, while stimulating hair growth. Smoothes the hair cuticle to de-frizz, detangle and to provide high color reflectivity with radiant shine. Maximizes color retention with our exclusive Color Care Complex. Excellent for all hair types and all damage types(color, heat or environmental) see more...

Ashlee B.
I absolutely LIVE by Kenra now! This mask is AMAZING to say the very least, I cannot rave about this brand enough. This mask helped save my fried ends SO MUCH after bleaching out my black dye to get my red underneath! I use it EVERY time I renew my hair color!
Erica E.
Wonderful hair mask. It makes my hair feel super soft, and like it's been repaired after one wash. My only issue that it didn't get five stars was the fact it was a squeeze tube. I wish it came in a jar for an easier use.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kenra products are one of my top hair brands. I use something from Kenra for every step of my hair routine. I use Kenra masks once a week on my hair. They smell amazing and don't leave it feeling greasy or dirty! Kenra is the right brand for the right price. The quality is definitely worth the cost without being too pricey!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
I love this mask. I put this on my hair and leave it on for 4-5 hours when my hair seems like it could use some added moisture. After rinsing this product out I let my hair air dry and bit is so soft and shiny. I would recommend this product.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
Ok I am not sure why this product has no reviews. AMAZING!!!!! I used to be a bleach blonde so my hair was very damaged when I would go to my appointments I would buy this product and use it like crazy and my hair didn't break or fall out near as bad. Needless to say this product has saved my hair.
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Smells wonderful! This mask seemed to keep my hair soft and took the elasticity back to normal. It's thick like you would expect from a mask but still spreads through hair nicely. It's a little higher in price but I think I will get it again sometime.
Kendra N.
Pell City, AL
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and it is the best mask I have tired. It makes my hair so smooth and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. I would repurchase this product! I am very satisfied with this mask.
Jenna M.
I use this on my damaged ends. I know that when I have gone a few months without a trim, I can put this on my ends, leave it on for a few minutes and end up with great, clean, healthy hair. I think the mask definitely locks moisture in and helps to keep all the health in and the breakage out!
Candis K.
Olympia, WA
This mask is great we use it on the back bar at my work I like it cause I can use it everyday as a regular condionar in my hair I suggest any body who like do do highlights in there hair or has pretty damage hair to buy this good products is worth the money
sarah l.
my hair is so damaged but this product is blessed. it makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. i would recommend to anyone with dyed hair!
Adrianna W.
Where can you find this products in store? Sally's?
Rianna W.
What would this do to my hair? I have heat damaged dyed thick hair with split ends
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Essa máscara resseca o cabelo?