BY KENRA

Color Care Color treatments can damage hair.  This exclusive botanical conditioner maximizes color retention.  Its lightweight, keratin-enriched formulation plumps up the hair to deliver maximum volume and body to fine thin hair. No animal testing. . see more...

Becky S.
This is a good, easy to use spray in conditioning/detangling product from Kenra. I think it works best on short to medium length hair because it takes quite a bit more of this product to get results on longer hair.
The fragrance is decent and it works with or without heat styling.
Kerri D.
Kenra platinum Botanical conditioner for thin hair help to give my hair a boost of life it needed didn't leave a dry brittle feeling afterwards High shine level and has a great smell to it this is the first time I used a Kenra Botanical product but it's definitely not going to be the last I highly recommend this I give it 5 stars
Erica B.
Kenra Professionals is one of my absolute favorite products. I first was introduced to it at my local salon as they used these products and they are fantastic. The hair dye is so long lasting, and the shampoo and conditioner are amazing. It really makes your hair feel so healthy and shiny and soft. I highly recommend these products. Plus, they are locally owned and that makes them even better!
Laura J.
Nora Springs, IA
I love all Kenra products and they really delivered with this one!! Well for me personally anyways. I have fine hair and its gets greasy easily with certain conditions but this one is lightweight enough it did not leave my hair feeling greasy! I love the volume it gave me as well normally conditioners have the opposite effect for me. Worth the money you spend on it!
Lindsay S.
Fishers, IN
Kenra is one of my favorite lines! As a cosmetologist for 5 + years, I'm very picky when it comes to my hair. This conditioner definitely delivers. It's not heavy, and gives really great volume without making your hair feel dry.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
The smell of Kenra products are all amazing! This one included! This is a great conditioner for all hair types I think! I have used this product several types and I am always happy with it! It's a good light weight conditioner!
Brandie Y.
Troy, NY
I love the entire kenra line, I have fine hair and this conditioner is my go to conditioner, I recommend it to anyone with fine hair as well it truly is great and worth the money
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
From a stylist point of view this is a great product to use in everyday setting this will give your hair shine and luster that you wouldn't believe.
Michele C.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love all Kendra hair products. They smell wonderful and leave my hair soft and shiny. They are so worth the extra money!!
Tequila C.
I really want to try this product (even though i don't have thin hair).. I heard so many great things about Kenra !
Yulissa R.
Does this conditioner make your hair any thicker?
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
I heard this is a good product for thin hair. But I want to know how good of a product is it?? I have extremely thin and fine hair and I need something that's going to thickening my hair. I try a lot of things that don't seem to work. Is really worth for me to buy?? Where can I purchase?? What's the cost???
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Omg I'm in love the the title of this product due to the fact I have thin fine hair and reading the reviews it sounds it does its justice well can anyone say yes go buy it and give it a try ?
Tequila C.
My hair is thick ! Can i still use this conditioner?
Leslie D.
Do we have a price for this product and where can I purchase it? Thanks