BY KENRA

Volume & Flexibility Boosting Spray-Foam is an all over volumizer for any hair type.  Formulated with a unique resin base, it creates maximum volume while providing a touchable, brushable hold.  It gives excellent thermal protection and humidity-resistant, all day lift and style support. For Professional Salon Resale Only VOC Levels Do Not Exceed 6% Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• Is this for roots and would you use it on wet or dry hair?1 Answers
Stedemi G.
Stedemi G.
Kenra boosting spray-foam really does the job! Lifts without being sticky like the spray I used before. Like the scent too, but the price not so nice.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just cut my hair into a bob and need lots of volume. This stuff blew my mind away. Spray at the root and blow dried much hair upward and wow. My hair looks gorgeous! It even gives it a pretty shine and smells like heaven. It lasts all day and doesn't leave your hair crunchy and no weird residue. I am in love!
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kenra styling products are typically my go to. Love the platinum line as well as the volume spray #25! This stuff is the volumizing god! (You can use it dry hair for ladies who need even more volume!) I use it wet then spray again dry then flip my head upside down and blow dry again.
amanda R.
amanda R.
This is a nice volume boosting hair product, first one I tried that was a foam. It could be less money thiugh for what it is. At least around $12.00
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Princeton, WV
Is this for roots and would you use it on wet or dry hair?