Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage. This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results.

Does anyone have a favorite hair drying accelerator? I've been using Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray but am wondering if there is something better out there?
Which do you prefer or think is best? [product:kenra-platinum-blow-dry-spray] or l’ange GLASS HAIR Thermal Blowout Primer?
[product:kenra-professional-blow-dry-spray] has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray!
Product Highlights
My hair dries faster, smells amazing, and it really is protecting my hair from my damaging straightenerin reviews
...of the same benefits from this product plus the fact that it helps with drying time.in reviews
Definitely recommend this to anyone who has thick hair like myself, and suffers with having to spend half your day blow drying your hair!in reviews
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this products it helps protect a hair as well as adds a shine that does not look oily.. It's a stable in my hair care routine
Maritza L.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Maritza L.
Favorite drying product . Favorite thermal protectant . Great smell . Perfect spray bottle . Dry oil spray feel . Really accelerates drying time . I’ve used this for years . I like several products from this brand
Jenny H.
Baltic, SD
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Jenny H.
This is hands down my favorite hair care product! It makes my hair soft, easily detangled, and protects it from my hair dryer. I have used this for YEARS!!!
Julia E.
Estill Spgs, TN
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Julia E.
I cannot describe how GOOD this smells and how amazingly soft this leaves my hair after blow drying! It’s a thermal protectant and feels and looks so silky and healthy when I used this and poofy and broken when I do not! Must have!
Kenda C.
Newburgh, IN
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Kenda C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray 6.8 fl oz I use this every time before I blow dry my hair. It really helps hair dry faster. Smells great! A bit of an oily feel. Cute packaging and a little seems to go a long way. I recommend this product for anyone with thick hair or hair that takes a while to dry.
Christine C.
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Christine C.
Borrowed this from my daughter, and I’m glad I did. Not only it is a great heat protector, but it took away my frizz and left my hair extremely soft. It smells really nice and reduced my blow dry time. The only con, I could say about it, is that it is pricey.
DrRagini S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by DrRagini S.
Omg it smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle but without it being nauseating and smell lingers on up till the next day in a pleasant manner to where you go nose blind to it yet everyone around you get a whiff and will surely comment on it! As for the product itself, I love That it doesn’t leave behind a residue or make your hair greasy sooner than necessary thereby requiring wash day to come sooner. Makes my hair soft and bouncy and the right amount of shine. My favorite hair product! I had to buy it from my hair dresser and then was elated to find it in the beauty stores! I love this stuff!
Teresa W.
Morristown, TN
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Teresa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair stylist uses this & I always love how my hair feels after leaving the salon so I had to get it. I love how it smells & how soft it makes my hair. It dries in no time when I use this.
Jenna L.
Bayonne, NJ
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Jenna L.
Not only does this product to cut my blow dry time in half it is also is a heat protector. It smells amazing! I use this every time I blow dry my hair and even have the small size for travel! It is a must buy!
Kathleen A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray uploaded by Kathleen A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product at the recommendation of my hair stylist. I have VERY thick hair, and it lives up to its claim that it decreases blow dry time. I’ve also found that it helps to keep the slight curl from a blowout in place longer. I will definitely continue to use this product daily to protect and style my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anitra S.
il y a 2 mois
Beverly T. il y a un mois
I like the Kenra one. guy tang mydentity has a good one as well. There is a good one from IGK too
Ashley D.
Selma, IN
il y a 2 mois
Which do you prefer or think is best? Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray or l’ange GLASS HAIR Thermal Blowout Primer?
Jeannine L. il y a 14 jours
I love Kenra, so I can only speak on that one.
Andrea L.
Renton, WA
il y a 5 mois
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray has anyone tried this?
Gina C. il y a 2 mois
Yes and it really works! It also leaves your hair very shiny!!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,017 reviews
il y a 5 mois
Kera G. il y a 2 mois
I have both and honestly they both do the same for my hair