BY KENRA

Platinum Blow Dry Spray is a lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. Size: 3.4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Evaporative Silicones: help the hair dry faster 428F Heat Protectants: give intense thermal defense Argan Oil: known to help soften, strengthen and protect hair Jojoba Oil: provides conditioning and softening properties We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa B.
I swear by this product! It leaves hair super soft and helps keep hair healthy if your someone who blow drys your hair everyday. For 3.4 oz it can be on the price side if you buy it full price. I have been known to stock up when it is on sale at a Younkers or a salon in the mall. If you are a part of Ulta rewards you can also use coupons on the product which helps make it more affordable.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I can't recommend Kenra products enough. I use their shampoo and conditioners and heat protectant sprays. Not only do the products smell great but they are effective. Don't let the cost deter you (it is a bit pricey) but your hair will thank you for it later!
Allie P.
Lincolnton, NC
Hay y'all,Allie here again!! Today I wanted to talk about Kenra's platinum blow drying spritz!! Y'all this product REALLY works! My sister in law uses it so she kept telling me to try it. So I went to the salon to get my color done and I picked up a bottle for $18. It was well worth it ..now I thought how is this spray going to speed up my blow drying time and protect my hair at the same time. I normally don't blow dry my hair because it takes so long and I don't want to further damage it,so alot of times I air dry. Nope,not anymore!! This spray truly does spees up blow dry time ..it's absolutely amazing!! Not to mention the smell,it smells so good!!!! So I suggest y'all go snag you a bottle!! $18 is a very reasonable price point and a little goes along way ..you don't need alot. And the packaging is so sleek and silver (platinum). Y'all please take my word for it and go get you a bottle!! You'll be saying "omg Allie it does work"!!!! Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray 3.4 oz
Gabby M.
Hands-down my best heat protectant spray. A little goes a long way. Only need a few sprays. I have been very satisfied how soft my hair feels after spraying this in my hair when using hot tools. Gives the hair a nice shine and smooth finish . The smell is nothing overpowering. Lasting me over a year now. I'm definitely repurchasing again once I go through the bottle I have now.
Angie P.
Great light product that result does contain heat-protecting ingredients & leaves no sticky, heavy residue! I like to spray on my hands & then apply to my hair for greater control & even distribution ❤️
Savanna H.
Corydon, IN
I never dry hair without kenra!!! I have many friends who buy this now too. If you want that just left the salon super soft hair everyday, this is what gives that to you. The blow dry shampoo and conditioner is just as amazing.
Brittany W.
Glendale, CA
My hair drys twice as fast and smooth. Product smells like cotton candy! I recomend buying the large bottle if you have long hair #kenra
Christina N.
Honolulu , HI
Five star product wolithout question! This cuts my hair drying process by half. I love the smell too. Will be repurchasing for sure.