BY KENRA

Advance-Dry Thermal Protectant Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage.  This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• How does this product compare to the It's A 10 miracle leave in c...5 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look oily? I've used blow dry sprays in ...3 Answers
  • Does this product cut blow dry time at all? What are it's definin...1 Answers
Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray
  • "My hair dries faster, smells amazing, and it really is protecting my hair from my damaging straightener" in 8 reviews
  • "If you've ever tried the it's a 10 leave in and you like that you should definitely test this one out because I see a lot of the same benefits from this product plus the fact that it helps with drying time." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend this to anyone who has thick hair like myself, and suffers with having to spend half your day blow drying your hair!" in 6 reviews
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without this stuff. Kenra's products smell amazing. I can't describe it otherwise. The blow dry spray and mist are my go to's. I use them every time I blow my hair dry. It helps protect the hair from heat damage and definitely helps my hair dry faster and (I think) more smooth! I love that Kenra sells many products in trial sizes so you can really test it out before committing to the price. The line can be pricey but it is so worth it!
Cindie M.
Cindie M.
Willowick , OH
I love this product! It smells wonderful and it really does what it says it will do. It takes less time to dry my hair and it really makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I ran out of this and tried a drug store brand; there's no comparison! Kenra's product works so much better! My hair looks smoothr, feels softer and I use less product than the cheaper brand. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who blow dries their hair and/or uses a flat iron.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
I love Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray and can't live without it! I've been using Kenra Blow Dry Spray for about five years and it has never failed me! It's the only blow dry spray that I feel can protect my hair from heat, plus some. I love how smooth and soft it leaves my hair, while eliminating frizz (which is very important to me, living in the humid south)! I'd definitely recommend this product, as it's worth every penny!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I have a serious obsession with Kenra's products. They're my absolute favorite! It smells SOOOO good! Very good price! I loved using this on my clients and even on myself. My entire salon used this brand. The Blow dry spray is incredible. It really does work! Now I have to go buy some more! LOVE this brand! Definitely buy this!! It's a life changer! You'll thank me!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bowie, TX
I was given this as a gift. I always thought it was a little to expensive for me to regularly buy. But once I used it I can't live without it now! Not only does it cut your blow dry time in half (it really does!), but it also detangles, and protects from heat! So technically you are getting 3 products in 1! It's not that expensive if you look at it that way 😜
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
I'm a big fan of this brand after trying the thermal styling spray. I decided to try this and I LOVED It! It's light, has a pleasant smell and reduces your drying time leaving your hair smooth and silky. I have fine, color treated hair but lots of it so cutting my blow drying time is better to maintain my color and prevent damage.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is BOMB! It's freaking amazing. If you want a product that will truly cut your blow dry time down...then look no further. It smells great, and it's perfect for most hair types! It's one of the most effective hair products I've ever used in terms of cutting down blow dry time! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product! It cuts down on drying time and leaves my hair shiny and just noticeably better looking. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating was because I have very thin hair and if I apply this at my root it will make my hair greasy by the end of the day. It does say it is ideal for medium thickness.
Toni A.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this at my luxurious visit to Sephora. I was a bit skeptical at first. I mean, I have fine hair and it dries in 15-20 minutes tops, how much could this help? It helped a lot! I cut out 10 minutes of major fluffing and smoothed down my frizz so I did not need a hot iron after. I have fine wavy hair
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lafayette, LA
I've never been a fan of drying my hair especially since it is pretty thick. I was introduced to Kenra a few years ago and I was immediately intrigued. The stylist who does my hair uses it often and I swear that it has cut down the time to dry my hair. I loved the It's a 10, until I found out about this product!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Sacramento, CA
Does this product work on long hair
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Fredericktown, MO
Does this product speed up the blow drying process or protect the hair?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Greenville, SC
Has anyone used this before air drying their hair naturally? I'm wondering if it cuts the drying time in half without a blow dryer since I don't always use one.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Will this leave my hair oily ??
Irma S.
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I try to use this every other day because it seems like there is so little of it. i have not been able to find a bigger bittle of it. does anyone know if there are any other sizes??