BY KENRA

Advance-Dry Thermal Protectant Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage.  This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• How does this product compare to the It's A 10 miracle leave in c...5 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look oily? I've used blow dry sprays in ...3 Answers
  • Does this product cut blow dry time at all? What are it's definin...1 Answers
Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray
  • "My hair dries faster, smells amazing, and it really is protecting my hair from my damaging straightener" in 8 reviews
  • "If you've ever tried the it's a 10 leave in and you like that you should definitely test this one out because I see a lot of the same benefits from this product plus the fact that it helps with drying time." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend this to anyone who has thick hair like myself, and suffers with having to spend half your day blow drying your hair!" in 6 reviews
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product..I spray in my hair after washing and before brushing and blow drying..it smells great..helps detangle hair and provides heat protection..reduces my blow dry time significantly..I will continue to repurchase this..I highly recommend this to others
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little hair to get your hands on where I live, but worth the hunt. It smells amazing, protects against heat, and adds shine to my hair without weighing it down. I wish it came in larger containers, as I go through this product quite quickly!
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
Review for: Blow Dry
As a hairstylist and a consumer, I literally cannot live without this product. It smells like cotton candy and fruity pebbles but in its own way! Its indescribable! I love that it can slightly detangle the hair and leaves it super shiny. Sometimes I even use it on dry hair lightly like a shine spray
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
You will not want to live without this stuff after you get a smell of it! It's so amazing! What a nice form of a heat protectant that's not at all too heavy on the hair. Definitely meets my expectations. It is nice and smoothing as well. I think everyone should try it!
Maddie L.
Hartselle
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how well this product works. It doesn’t make my hair oily nor too shiny. It smells amazing and does what it is meant to do. I use this every time I ya wheat on my hair!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and line. When you spray this in your hair it literally cuts your below dry time in half. I am so lazy when it comes to drying my hair. And I like that this gives me a nice smooth voluminous blowout in half the time!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great! I took away a star bc apparently I have one with a packaging defect. The nozzle doesn't go completely down & results in it being harder to come out. A little goes a long way, too much can make ur hair oily.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want an at home blow out that's Salon quality you need this! The smell and the way it leaves your hair feeling is literally SALON QUALITY. You can buy Kenra at Ulta. It will also save your blow dry time.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I have a serious obsession with Kenra's products. They're my absolute favorite! It smells SOOOO good! Very good price! I loved using this on my clients and even on myself. My entire salon used this brand. The Blow dry spray is incredible. It really does work! Now I have to go buy some more! LOVE this brand! Definitely buy this!! It's a life changer! You'll thank me!
Selene P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I heard about it through a friend that is a barber/stylist. He recommend it about 6 months ago and I've used it ever since. Definitely a little goes a long way. If you do put too much it can can leave your hair a little too oily. I can tell a difference in my hair when I use it. Leaves a silky finish.
Kim T.
Sacramento, CA
Does this product work on long hair
Lydia W.
Fredericktown, MO
Does this product speed up the blow drying process or protect the hair?
Lauren D.
Greenville, SC
Has anyone used this before air drying their hair naturally? I'm wondering if it cuts the drying time in half without a blow dryer since I don't always use one.
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Will this leave my hair oily ??
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I try to use this every other day because it seems like there is so little of it. i have not been able to find a bigger bittle of it. does anyone know if there are any other sizes??