5 colors available

BY KENRA

Advance-Dry Thermal Protectant Blow-Dry Spray dramatically decreases blow-dry time and provides intense heat protection from damage and breakage.  This lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity for long-lasting, healthy looking results. For Professional Salon Resale Only. No Animal Testing. . see more...

• How does this product compare to the It's A 10 miracle leave in con...5 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look oily? I've used blow dry sprays in th...3 Answers
  • Does this product cut blow dry time at all? What are it's defining ...1 Answers
Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray
  • "My hair dries faster, smells amazing, and it really is protecting my hair from my damaging straightener" in 8 reviews
  • "If you've ever tried the it's a 10 leave in and you like that you should definitely test this one out because I see a lot of the same benefits from this product plus the fact that it helps with drying time." in 8 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend this to anyone who has thick hair like myself, and suffers with having to spend half your day blow drying your hair!" in 6 reviews
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this little jem when my stylist was blow drying my hair. From first whiff of that heavenly fragrance I was hooked! I have extensions and I have discovered that it also works great to detangle dry hair and that's mainly what I use it for. But just like other reviewers on here mentioned, a little goes a long way, and if you overspray it can make your hair greasy. But I've repurchased and I highly recommend. Kenra makes awesome hair products.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without this stuff. Kenra's products smell amazing. I can't describe it otherwise. The blow dry spray and mist are my go to's. I use them every time I blow my hair dry. It helps protect the hair from heat damage and definitely helps my hair dry faster and (I think) more smooth! I love that Kenra sells many products in trial sizes so you can really test it out before committing to the price. The line can be pricey but it is so worth it!
Cindie M.
Cindie M.
Willowick , OH
I love this product! It smells wonderful and it really does what it says it will do. It takes less time to dry my hair and it really makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I ran out of this and tried a drug store brand; there's no comparison! Kenra's product works so much better! My hair looks smoothr, feels softer and I use less product than the cheaper brand. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who blow dries their hair and/or uses a flat iron.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
I love Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray and can't live without it! I've been using Kenra Blow Dry Spray for about five years and it has never failed me! It's the only blow dry spray that I feel can protect my hair from heat, plus some. I love how smooth and soft it leaves my hair, while eliminating frizz (which is very important to me, living in the humid south)! I'd definitely recommend this product, as it's worth every penny!
Katie K.
Katie K.
This stuff is great! It seems small for the price but ultimately, you shouldn't be using more than a few spritzes for each "use" so it does last quite a while. The smell is to die for (tropical/fruity) and from what I can tell, it's effective. I love the Kenra Platinum products and would recommend them to anyone.

Make sure not to overuse this, though, as it can leave you with an oily feel if you overdo it.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I have a serious obsession with Kenra's products. They're my absolute favorite! It smells SOOOO good! Very good price! I loved using this on my clients and even on myself. My entire salon used this brand. The Blow dry spray is incredible. It really does work! Now I have to go buy some more! LOVE this brand! Definitely buy this!! It's a life changer! You'll thank me!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's a staple in my straight hair regimen. I have fine, naturally curly hair. I had never used any other blow out spray, but my stylist always uses this when she drys my hair. I love the smell. It speeds up dry time and makes my hair silky smooth. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way. I'd totally recommend this product. Kenra products are fantastic.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bowie, TX
I was given this as a gift. I always thought it was a little to expensive for me to regularly buy. But once I used it I can't live without it now! Not only does it cut your blow dry time in half (it really does!), but it also detangles, and protects from heat! So technically you are getting 3 products in 1! It's not that expensive if you look at it that way 😜
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
I'm a big fan of this brand after trying the thermal styling spray. I decided to try this and I LOVED It! It's light, has a pleasant smell and reduces your drying time leaving your hair smooth and silky. I have fine, color treated hair but lots of it so cutting my blow drying time is better to maintain my color and prevent damage.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This stuff is BOMB! It's freaking amazing. If you want a product that will truly cut your blow dry time down...then look no further. It smells great, and it's perfect for most hair types! It's one of the most effective hair products I've ever used in terms of cutting down blow dry time! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Sacramento, CA
Does this product work on long hair
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Fredericktown, MO
Does this product speed up the blow drying process or protect the hair?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Greenville, SC
Has anyone used this before air drying their hair naturally? I'm wondering if it cuts the drying time in half without a blow dryer since I don't always use one.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Will this leave my hair oily ??
Irma S.
Irma S.
Kentwood, MI
I try to use this every other day because it seems like there is so little of it. i have not been able to find a bigger bittle of it. does anyone know if there are any other sizes??