by Kenra Professional

Kenra Luxe One Leave-In is an all-in-one miracle spray enriched with precious gold for opulent slip and lustrous shine. Protect against thermal damage and revitalize any hair type for healthy looking hair.

New! Travel Size-1 fl. oz./30 ml Provides incredible manageability and smoothness, leaving hair stunningly silky to the touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Platinum All In One Miracle Spray -Gold Luxe One Leave In- Travel Size Spray 30ml/1 fl oz.!
Grand Jct, CO
Kenra Platinum All In One Miracle Spray -Gold Luxe One Leave In- Travel Size Spray 30ml/1 fl oz. uploaded by liz I.
This is very very thick- too thick to use a spray dispenser. Comes out in a glob. Didn't notice any change: not negative or positive. It was basically thick oily substance that does nothing. Gave it a 2 because I usually love Kenra products and I'm so confused by this dud.
Love, Love, Love!!! This stuff leaves my hair silky smooth with all day free from frizz! I have extremely thick hair and this is a lifesaver when it comes to blow drying as well as the humidity of the South! I would definitely purchase again, as well as recommend giving it a try.
Fresno, CA
I received this as a gift from a family member.  I tried it out because I like a lot of Kenra hair products. They are usually my faves.  This leave in spray was so weird though.  It sprayed actual conditioner and it made my hair feel so heavy.  Like if I just added conditioner and forgot to wash it off.  It was horrible.  The only thing I liked was the scent but that's about it lol.  I would recommend other leave in sprays.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I like how this product can be used as a cutting lotion, cleanser, or finisher. I like the lightness of this spray and how it doesn’t weigh my hair down too much. A little bit of product goes a long way.