BY KENRA

Kenra Platinum Finishing Spray is the ultimate firm hold hairspray, providing maximum control with long-lasting lift and style retention. Its fast drying, humidity resistant formulation finishes styles with high shine, and it
is completely shampoo soluble. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Kenra Platinum 80% Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce more...
This hairspray works so well!! My bottle has lasted me so long. It is my favorite between the others I have tried. Holds my hair in place all day and lasts! I will continue to buy this awesome hairspray!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Kenra Platinum 80% Finishing Spray, 10 Ounce more...
This product is awesome! I have very hard to hold hair and I love to curl it and its long. It would always fall out with in a couple hours but not anymore. Love, love this.
Shante N.
ABERDEEN , Wa
I love this product! And I cannot function without this in my everyday life! It does not clump together or leave a residue and keeps a long lasting all day hold! It's super adorable and is worth every penny. Very light smell that doesn't irritate allergies!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This spray smells amazing. I love the way it keeps my hair soft and doesn't make it crunchy at all. Most hair sprays stink but this one is really good. It went above and beyond what I expected. Extremely satisfied
Leslie S.
One of my absolutely fantastic finishing products. It holds your hairstyle all day and smells great too. You can still brush your hair, but holds the style.
Delaney E.
Hodgenville, KY
Love this product! Holds hair in place, but doesn't make stiff! Use it every week! Exceeded my expectations!