Kenra Platinum 55% Hot Spray uploaded by Elizabeth  H.Kenra Platinum 55% Hot Spray uploaded by Tracy W.

BY KENRA

Kenra Platinum Hot Spray gives the ultimate thermal protection with long-lasting, firm hold. Uniquely formulated to prevent thermal damage while permitting a clean release from styling tools. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage , IN
This product is amazing. If you follow the directions and section the hair off spray the product then straighten it makes your hair beautiful. The product smells good. Makes your hair soft and protects from heat. Price is a little high but I feel it is worth it.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
My holy grail. I won't style without this! My curls last all day! I have long thick hair and this is the only hot spray I've found that not only makes it easy to curl with smooth release but my curls are faster, prettier and last all day. Love this product!!

Used while at Disneyland and my style last all day!!! The pic was about mid-day and I did light curls but my hair looks like I just finished styling it! Amazing product!
Riley G.
Adrian, MI
I'm so in love; makes my hair smooth and soft and very heathy even though I straighten it all the time
ashley a.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my H.G. spray! I'm a hairstylist and whenever I am out on location this is the spray I use to set any heat styling.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Love! Kenra products! They smell amazing at an affordable cost.. I got mine at a local hair store! But it does the hair good!