Hair CareHair ColorKenra Professional

by Kenra Professional

Kenra permanent coloring 20 vol developer; Cream consistency

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Permanent Coloring Creme Developer, 30 vol , 32 oz, 1 liter!
Stormy O.
I like how this product smells. It has a good consistency. I’ve used this with other Kenra products as well as with other brands and it always works well. It’s not my first choice, but I would buy it again.
Jocelyn H.
Springfield, IL
Best developer I’ve used. No strong smell. I use this with Kenra hair color 1:1 ratio. Washes out well with color..has not caused tangles in my hair or others. I will continue to use this combo each time I color my hair.
Ashley W.
Collins, MS
Works well. Is thick enough not to make a huge mess but not so thick you can’t mix your color or lightener. Will repurchase!
Luz Erenia D.
Los Angeles (LA)
Very good developer , it really does his job. I’m a hairstylist and use this brand a lot.
member-b75041
Developer is developer. Use it with the correct color line, and there’s nothing to write about!

Looking for your answer?