Kenra Perm 10A Extra Light Blonde Ash 2.05 oz uploaded by Lucy R.

BY KENRA

What is this product? Features Balancing Complex 5 Available in a wide array of multi-dimensional tones Specially formulated for use with Kenra Color Permanent Developers 10V-40V for consistent, reliable results More info: Permanent Color is... see more...

Rachel M.
When I get my hair done (with vivids), they use Kenra light blonde as the base and then mix in some vivid colors, just like you'd add highlights. Kenra is a really good, quality brand that's trusted by most hair stylists. I've also had Kenra color used in my hair when I've gone dark. The color is vibrant, glossy and it looks just like what you see in magazines. It creates a soft, beautiful color.
Savanah B.
Statesville
I love this color line. As a professional to another professional, this is better than Paul Mitchell and I feel a loyalty to them. Coverage and texture are great to work with and obviously with the right knowledge this has never let me down. Specifically 10A looks amazing.
Amber P.
Charlotte
This brand is extremely amazing I gave it a try and couldn’t be any happier about the turn out. It smells great and my hair looks perfect and new just like out of the salon. Would 10/10 recommend this brand
Kristian R.
chattanooga
Great color! I am not a hair dresser but my hair dresser showed me this and told me it was the best color she had used. And boy was she right my hair looks great!
Katlynn B.
China Grove
Always love getting my hair done with some kenra. Color is always bright and amazing.

back