Kenra Perfect Medium Spray 10 oz (283 g) uploaded by Jamie B.Kenra Perfect Medium Spray 10 oz (283 g) uploaded by lizzyb24 M.

BY KENRA

Medium Hold for Movable, Touchable Styling Perfect Medium Spray provides optimum styling control without stiffness. This fast drying formula gives touchable, moveable, brush-through hold complete with a high shine finish. For Professional Salon Resale Only VOC Levels Do Not exceed 55% br Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer br No Animal Testing br see more...

• What is this for? I really wanna get one If it's good.12 Answers
  • How long does this keep your hair in place?5 Answers
  • How is this hairspray as far as texture ? Does hair feel ...1 Answers
Hali T.
The Kenra perfect medium spray has the best hold for my needs! I use it to spray down my fly aways and it holds without looking stiff! It is also perfect for making my curls last all day! Volumizing and great hold! Kenra never lets me down!
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
YASSSSSSS!!! 10 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have extremely long wavy hair so to straighten it takes FOREVER😨 , so most of the time I put moose in then my Kendra Perfect Medium spray and BOOM 💣perfect locks 👧💖👐 let's be real it's not the 90's anymore and crunchy hair is NOT IN ! This spray holds all day without making your hair a WEAPON 🔪 😂 For all my girls/guy with wavy/curly thick crazy hair this is for you 😍 If this isn't in your daily beauty routine you're not walking out of the house a 10 🔥👄 #musthave #holygrail #musesofinfluencer
Veronica M.
This is the perfect touchable medium hold hairspray for my fine straight fair that I use to hold volume. It leaves my hair soft too which is an amazing plus and definitely has met all my expectations. I’ll definitely be buying more when I run out. I really wanted a medium hold hairspray and this hit the mark with the perfect amount of hold.
Megan T.
I fell in love with this hairspray the instant I used it! I don't like a stiff hold or a over powering aroma. This spray gives you the hold you need without smelling like the 80s. It has a matte finish so I would recommend pairing it with a shine spray if you are looking for your hair to have more shine! HIGHLY recommend.
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
One of my favorite hairsprays! I use this every time I curl my hair. I start with the [product:kenra-platinum-55%-hot-spray-#20] and then style my hair as desired. Then I apply the Kenra Platinum Smoothing Creme to hydrate my ends and smooth any fly-always. Finally, I finish with this hair spray. My style ends up lasting up to 3 days.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Im trying to go more cruelty free with my products and its hard to find good haircare that is CF, so I was  excited to discover that Kenra is CF.

This spray has absolutely no hold whatsoever so I was really disappointed in this product. I know they have more firm hold sprays but honestly for a medium hold spray I was expecting a bit more.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This hairspray is good for hold but doesn’t leave hair too stiff. I was looking for something stronger than a super flexible spray. The cost is great for the 10. oz product. I will buy Kenra Perfect Medium Spray 10 oz (283 g) this product again.
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
This hairspray is everything !!!!! It does exactly what it says it's supposed to do, it has such a nice sent. Its long lasting. Its not pricey at all ! I recommended it to a lot of my friends and they loved it ! I would absolutely buy again !
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
I love Kenra products! I have about medium thickness/ dirty blonde hair, and it works amazing! I had this product for about two months, until I had to repurchase it! All in all, I think this is an amazing product and would definitely recommend it!
Lori M.
I'm a huge Kenya fan. My fine hair doesn't hold a style with out some spray. Kenya works great & doesn't build up. My only complaint is that I have to clean the nozzle from time to time because of build up.
Jelyanne O.
Justin , TX
Is it a good spray for dry hair?
unice w.
perth
What is this for? I really wanna get one If it's good.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Does this make your hair sticky ?
Lauren T.
Does this leave your hair stiff?
Daiana V.
Don Torcuato. Buenos Aires, Bs. As
Is this product really good?