BY KENRA PROFESSIONAL

Deep Conditioning Treatment This Treatment Masque Is A Deep, Intensive Reconstructor That Repairs And Rejuvenates Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; It Moisturizes And Conditions, Leaving Hair Silky Soft, Smooth, And Manageable With A Highly Polished, Radiant Shine. No Animal Testing. 1-800-428-8073 Made In Usa We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kenra And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kenra.&Nbsp; Kenra Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kenra Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How many times do you apply it on a week?? Can we apply ...1 Answers
Love X.
I smells very good. I tend to use a lot of this but it is really not necessary. A little goes a long way (no more than a two finger scoop for the entire head). My hair feels very soft, silky and tangle free without the greasy feeling and the weighing down. It also gives a healthy shine to my hair and I barely see any frizz!
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I have not been able to stop touching my hair since I used this mask a few hours ago. I used to bleach then tone my hair and it damaged it pretty badly. I colored it darker and am letting my hair grow out now but the last few inches are left from when the bleach was in there. The past few months, it's been so bad that all I can do is pull it up. This mask has saved my hair. I put it all over my scalp and laid it on thick midway through the ends and left it for 5 min. My fine hair is not greasy or weighted down and it has smoothed it out drastically. I had zero tangles when combing it after the shower too!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Absolute love this! I have thick, coarse hair that I tend to straighten every time I wash. It's perfect to use weekly or every other week! I can't stop touching my hair when I use it. Has a great smell to it too. Use it up to your roots and leave it in for about 5-10 minutes depending on the damage and it's like you have a new head of hair! I probably don't have to use it as often as I do.
Amber S.
Love this mask! It's kenra so you know it smells fantastic. Great at moisturizing my hair without weigh down. Easy to use. I find that I run out of it quickly though! Love it and will be repurchasing! đź‘Ť
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is an amazing deep conditioning treatment for your hair if you have dry, brittle, damaged hair like myself. This has seriously changed my hair so much, I find that it is so smooth and has the right amount of shine to it. The only problem I have with this treatment is it does leave my scalp itchy. I don't know if it's just me, but just be aware if your scalp itches it might be from this product. It has a very good smell and really repairs your hair.
Tori B.
Andalusia, AL
This hair treatment is absolutely amazing! First off, I love the smell of all of kenras products. Secondly, they work so well! So if you're loving this mask like I am I would definitely invest in some of their other products. This conditioning mask made my hair feel so soft and look so much healthier. I'm very impressed with how well this worked for me because I can never find anything that really works. I would recommend this product line to anyone looking for great hair care that actually delivers.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
This hair masque is great. I usually apply it after swimming. I first use a shampoo to strip the chlorine out of my hair and then I use Kenra Nourishing Masque to rehydrate my hair. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and silky and I cannot tell that I had just been in swimming. A bonus is it smells fantastic!
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
I loved this masque!!! I don't like to cut my hair a lot so I end up with frayed ends but this always helped my hair not look like a hot mess. My hair was always soft and shinny, its a ashame they have stopped making it.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Kenra Nourishing Masque Deep Conditioning Treatment this product is good for my damage hair and I use it twice a week and the results are good my hair is soft and starting to look healthy again
Kelly T.
Bethlehem, PA
Great product that I have used many of times! It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth right away and it doesn't make it feel greasy. Would highly recommend.
Maria B.
London, ON
How many times do you apply it on a week?? Can we apply it every day???