BY KENRA

Hydrating Formula For Added Moisture Hydrate dry hair with this moisture-enriching shampoo.  Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability. No Animal Testing This Bottle Contains 25% Post - Consumer Recycled Plastic Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to ass see more...

Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo Hydrating Formula for Added Moisture
  • "I just started using Kenra shampoo and so far I'm really enjoying it!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo smells great, works great, and is one of my favorites." in 1 review
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
I recently purchased this through my hair stylist and immediately have seen a difference in my hairs manageability. I used to buy cheap hair care products and I’m glad I’m spending the money on this because it truly has made my color last longer and keep its shine. It smells like a nice hotel room bathroom soap and I love that smell. I would highly recommend if you’re going from one color to a darker one to keep your healthy in between sessions.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Love this product! Has my thick, coarse hair feeling clean like I just washed it for days! If you're looking for a shampoo and you tend to get greasy, this is for you! Pairs great with the shampoo. And if you're looking for a blow out, their thermal spray is terrific!
Taylor L.
I love the way this shampoo smells!! It also does a great job moisturizing my poor split ends. I recently color treated my hair and this has made that crispy feeling go away pretty quickly! I probably wouldn't purchase this at full price - wait for a sale!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It makes my hair very soft and hydrated compared to other hydrating shampoos. It's kind of expensive but it's worth it if you have dry hair.
Criminelle L.
Kenra products are amazing. They are on the pricey side but you will get every bit of your money's worth and will fall in love. Kenras ️volume 25 hairspray is basically all I use now. It is THE best. This shampoo is rich and definitely moisturizing. I don't use it everyday because it does weigh my fine hair down a little,..but nothing the volume 25 hairspray can't take care of!
Keleigh C.
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel great, but I think I can get the same effect with a cheaper shampoo. I notice almost no difference in my hair when I use this shampoo or a cheaper one like loreal. If you are looking to try a Kenra product, this one is great, but there are cheaper alternatives. That is the reason I gave it 3 stars.
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I just started using Kenra shampoo and so far I'm really enjoying it! It smells very nice and leaves my hair feeling soft. The formula is a little thin, so be careful it doesn't accidentally spill over the sides of your hand! But it has a nice lather and makes my hair clean and soft! I can't ask for much more than that!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I LOVE this shampoo, typically I don't notice shampoos doing much for my hair but this genuinely made my hair softer and less frizzy. It smells amazing like a mixture of bananas and juicy fruit. I would highly recommend this shampoo or any kenra product!
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I do like this shampoo a lot! However, I don't have super, super dry hair. It gets oily if I don't wash it every other day, but it still feels just right after using this. It's not too moisturizing, but I don't feel like it strips the hair either. So if anything, I'd call it more of a "normal, basic" shampoo. It works and I like it!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use with product on a daily basis. I enjoy the smell and I think it works great for hydration but sometimes I feel like my hair gets a little greasy feeling, so sometimes I need to uses it alternating with other.
Jennie M.
This hydrating shampoo formula is wonderful. I leaves your hair clean and manageable. Easy to style with out frizz. Love this product.
Xenia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I saw a company announcing this product and i was very interested, of course i have curly hair but lately its dry and frizzy. Will this product help for a healthy looking curl?