BY KENRA

Hydrating Formula For Added Moisture Hydrate dry hair with this moisture-enriching shampoo.  Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability. No Animal Testing This Bottle Contains 25% Post - Consumer Recycled Plastic Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to ass see more...

• I saw a company announcing this product and i was very in...1 Answers
  • This hydrating shampoo formula is wonderful. I leaves you...1 Answers
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo Hydrating Formula for Added Moisture
  • "This shampoo smells great, works great, and is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "I just started using Kenra shampoo and so far I'm really enjoying it!" in 1 review
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
I recently purchased this through my hair stylist and immediately have seen a difference in my hairs manageability. I used to buy cheap hair care products and I’m glad I’m spending the money on this because it truly has made my color last longer and keep its shine. It smells like a nice hotel room bathroom soap and I love that smell. I would highly recommend if you’re going from one color to a darker one to keep your healthy in between sessions.
Katie T.
Saint Cloud
Review for: Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1 oz more...
I sure do love this product, it was recommended by a hair stylist and it works well. I have very dry hair and notice a silky shine to it after washes. It is expensive - absolutely but sometimes Ulta has deals and coupons you can use. I will continue using this and recommending it!
Amber S.
Ball Ground, GA
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
Love love love! I have color treated hair so it helps restore the moisture in the ends and also restores moisture in my dry scalp. It lathers so well so I feel like my hair is getting super clean. So satisfied with this purchase! Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo Hydrating Formula for Added Moisture
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I love this brand and their packaging! It is expensive but with this, you get what you pay for! I get the big tubs of shampoo and conditioner when Ulta has their sales on them! Lasts me over a year and the smell is incredible! I see a noticeable difference in my hair with their products!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Love this product! Has my thick, coarse hair feeling clean like I just washed it for days! If you're looking for a shampoo and you tend to get greasy, this is for you! Pairs great with the shampoo. And if you're looking for a blow out, their thermal spray is terrific!
Taylor L.
I love the way this shampoo smells!! It also does a great job moisturizing my poor split ends. I recently color treated my hair and this has made that crispy feeling go away pretty quickly! I probably wouldn't purchase this at full price - wait for a sale!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It makes my hair very soft and hydrated compared to other hydrating shampoos. It's kind of expensive but it's worth it if you have dry hair.
Criminelle L.
Kenra products are amazing. They are on the pricey side but you will get every bit of your money's worth and will fall in love. Kenras ️volume 25 hairspray is basically all I use now. It is THE best. This shampoo is rich and definitely moisturizing. I don't use it everyday because it does weigh my fine hair down a little,..but nothing the volume 25 hairspray can't take care of!
Keleigh C.
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel great, but I think I can get the same effect with a cheaper shampoo. I notice almost no difference in my hair when I use this shampoo or a cheaper one like loreal. If you are looking to try a Kenra product, this one is great, but there are cheaper alternatives. That is the reason I gave it 3 stars.
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
I just started using Kenra shampoo and so far I'm really enjoying it! It smells very nice and leaves my hair feeling soft. The formula is a little thin, so be careful it doesn't accidentally spill over the sides of your hand! But it has a nice lather and makes my hair clean and soft! I can't ask for much more than that!
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hydrating shampoo formula is wonderful. I leaves your hair clean and manageable. Easy to style with out frizz. Love this product.
Xenia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I saw a company announcing this product and i was very interested, of course i have curly hair but lately its dry and frizzy. Will this product help for a healthy looking curl?