Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsKenra Professional
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

by Kenra Professional

Kenra moisturizing shampoo hydrates dry hair. Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability. Kenra moisturizing conditioner hydrates excessively dry, brittle, and coarse hair. Its deep penetrating formula replenishes moisture for greater elasticity, manageability and shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set!
Kareen E.
Riverside, CA
they are a good product and work very well. they don't have much smell/ scent to them so i was a little bummed because i like the smell of shampoo or conditioner on my hair and these don't really leave any
Kyanne H.
English, IN
This is my go to shampoo/conditioner! As a stylist it’s a great and affordable product! Especially if you get the liters they last for such a long time! Always be sure to switch up your shampoo/conditioners once you empty one!
Ryen K.
This shampoo and conditioner smell so good. My hair feels so incredibly soft after I wash and blow dry it. Its amazing and does great with my processed hair.
Alexis T.
S Sioux City, NE
Love this shampoo and conditioner! I recently colored my hair blonde, which as we all know damages the crap out of your hair but with this is has helped put moisture back into my hair and has it feeling aaahhmazing!! Definitely recommend! Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Kaitlin B.
Saint Louis, MO
My new go to shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and smelling good! Priced well for how it leaves your hair! I definitely do recommend!
Amanda K.
Hartsville, SC
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. It smells so great & leaves me hair looking and feeling smooth!
Lexus S.
Barnwell, SC
These products changed my life. After so much damage from coloring and heat products my hair are finally healthy again. They’re not really a “professional product” price but they work! They also smell GREAT.
Melissa S.
Lutz, FL
I love how it keeps my hair soft and shiny. I also use the Gold Luxe line. It’s comparable to Oribe products
Autumn T.
saint petersburg
Okay so just for starters, this product is a total diamond in the rough! What I mean when I say that, is that it may not shock you after the first couple uses as far as softness or shine goes but when it comes to anti-breakage, it really does step up! I was almost really upset with this shampoo and conditioner at first tbh, that was until I realized that despite not making my hair too much softer that it actually did what it claims to do (and does it pretty well!). I’ve only used this a couple of times so far but I can already tell a huge difference in the strength of the strands of my hair. Honestly bit’s been super awesome with keeping my thin hair from breaking like it usually does for no reason whatsoever. It doesn’t have an overpowering scent as far as good or bad but again that’s OK considering the benefits you will get. I overall would totally recommend this shampoo and conditioner set to anybody that has breakage and damage and is looking for a remedy. It might be a little on the pricey side for an all the time product to add to your hair routine but, it is well worth it if you truly need it to fix your hair for sure!Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Elyssa M.
San Clemente , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! It’s my new favorite. It hydrating but not heavy so it doesn’t leave my hair oily. My hair feel full and health now! It’s so worth the price but I got it at ulta when they were having a liter sale so I got it for half price.

Looking for your answer?