BY KENRA

Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo hydrates dry hair. Formulated with extra emollients and hydrolyzed wheat protein, this cleanser corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought this last summer at Ulta and it was expensive for a shampoo, but it was so worth my money! My scalp was super dry from the sun and I started using this shampoo and it totally helped my scalp! I went out and bought the biggest bottle available and I still use it everyday!
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I love all of the Kenra products I've tried and it's one of my favorite hair brands. The moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are great. I have really super fine, dry hair and this helps it feel healthy, silky and soft. This smells great and has a light fresh smell. Makes my hair look great. Does what it promises. I'd definitely recommend this. (or any Kenra products)
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I'm obsessed with this shampoo. It keeps my hair super soft. Usually shampoos that add moisture leave a film on the hair but this doesn't. It moisturizes without looking greasy and that's something I struggle with. But even though I'm greasy I still want great volume. That's why I love this shampoo. Will definitely buy again.
Shelby N.
I have thick hair that is somewhat wavy and fairly frizzy. I was hoping this would help with my frizz while still keeping my wave. It has given my hair a weird texture and its no longer soft. If I hadn't paid so much for it I probably wouldn't finish the bottle.
Hannah W.
River Forest, IL
I love the smell and feel of this product! It’s quality product that works like nobody’s business! A great purchase from the twice a year Ulta Shampoo sale!
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite shampoo for every day use. Kenra products are well with the investment in exchange for the excellent results!
Chrystal W.
Love this!! I really like this shampoo when used with the conditioner. Just expect to have flatter hair when using this.
Kara F.
Not the best smelling shampoo I have ever used, but my hair does feel cleaner than normal!