BY KENRA

Gently cleanses without drying hair. Replenishes and adds softness to dry or damaged hair. Improves manageability of coarse, textured hair . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.79 Ounce more...
Probably my all time favorite shampoo! I’m a huge Kenra fan and this shampoo always keeps my hair looking amazing. It’s one of the few shampoos that I can feel adding moisture but not heaviness to my hair. I love the smell and that it lathers so amazingly well that all you need is a small amount and only one lather/rinse!
KELSEY F.
Elizabethton , TN
Review for: 10.1-Ounce more...
This product is just okay. I love kenra hairspray so I thought I would give the shampoo a shot but it let me down for sure. I have a dry scalp and this shampoo seemed to make it worse. I would not recommend if you have a dry scalp or dandruff. I’ve purchased once but will not purchase again.
Kenzie P.
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 10.1 Ounce more...
I give Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo two stars just for being a shampoo that can potentially clean your hair. That being said you have to use a ton of it for your hair to feel clean at all or for it to lather. It has a very strong scent of sunscreen. It mainly just feels like you are washing your hair with sunscreen. It leaves my hair extremely ratty, making it hard to comb out. I had high hopes, but was very disappointed in this.
Emily B.
I hate this shampoo. Is caused me to get dandruff really bad and I've never had a dandruff problem before. My head was covered in sores and itchy. I know it was this shampoo cause when I stopped using it. My head stopped itching. And my sores cleared up. It was the only new thing I added to my routine. I'll never use this sh*t again.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.79 Ounce more...
Llevo sobre tres años que lo comence a utilizar y me encanta. Jamas he sentido el cabello reseco o duro. Huele muy bien. El precio lo encuentro muy bien para ser la botella grande. Y continuare utilizándolo hasta que me comience a ser daño jajaja
Lacey S.
Fouke, AR
This is by far my favorite shampoo! I have oily hair so I was on the fence about moisturizing shampoo. I'm so glad a followed my gut and tried this. I won't ever go back to drugstore hair products again.
Cassidy S.
Kenra moisturizing shampoo keeps my hair silky soft, clean, and smells just like the beach. Lathers nicely and rinses our easily. Leaves no product buildup. Can’t love it more 😍
Alexis H.
Amazing!! Always keeps my hair feeling clean and healthy. Haven't bought any other shampoo since. Love it and wpuld recommend.