BY KENRA

Gently cleanses without drying hair. Replenishes and adds softness to dry or damaged hair. Improves manageability of coarse, textured hair . see more...

Kenzie P.
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 10.1 Ounce more...
I give Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo two stars just for being a shampoo that can potentially clean your hair. That being said you have to use a ton of it for your hair to feel clean at all or for it to lather. It has a very strong scent of sunscreen. It mainly just feels like you are washing your hair with sunscreen. It leaves my hair extremely ratty, making it hard to comb out. I had high hopes, but was very disappointed in this.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, 33.79 Ounce more...
Llevo sobre tres años que lo comence a utilizar y me encanta. Jamas he sentido el cabello reseco o duro. Huele muy bien. El precio lo encuentro muy bien para ser la botella grande. Y continuare utilizándolo hasta que me comience a ser daño jajaja
Cassidy S.
Kenra moisturizing shampoo keeps my hair silky soft, clean, and smells just like the beach. Lathers nicely and rinses our easily. Leaves no product buildup. Can’t love it more 😍
Emily B.
I hate this shampoo. Is caused me to get dandruff really bad and I've never had a dandruff problem before. My head was covered in sores and itchy. I know it was this shampoo cause when I stopped using it. My head stopped itching. And my sores cleared up. It was the only new thing I added to my routine. I'll never use this sh*t again.
Lacey S.
Fouke
This is by far my favorite shampoo! I have oily hair so I was on the fence about moisturizing shampoo. I'm so glad a followed my gut and tried this. I won't ever go back to drugstore hair products again.
Alexis H.
Amazing!! Always keeps my hair feeling clean and healthy. Haven't bought any other shampoo since. Love it and wpuld recommend.