Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

by Kenra Professional

Dry, brittle hair demands moisture balancing to keep hair manageable and healthy. Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner improves manageability over 50% while increasing softness and shine. This pH-balancing system is designed to match the pH of hair, sebum, and t

Has anyone else who has used this found it very thin? I recently bought a bottle from Kroger and wondering if I got the real deal
Does this really help repair dry ends?
Really wanting to try this collection and unsure whether it's a good quality product for the price?! My hair is so thick and curly too, also dry at times and coarse. Any input is welcome! Thank you!
Start your review of Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner!
Chester Twp, PA
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This conditioner was pretty alright it wasn’t as nourishing as I like my hair conditioner to be. I want to be able to just run a comb right through my hair without a hitch after washing my hair. Unfortunately I didn’t get that effect using this conditioner. It did smooth out my hair a little bit but there just wasn’t much result. I still had to struggle a great deal to comb my hair and sadly that is just something I’m not willing to go through. So this is a pass for me.
Janesville, WI
This conditioner has done wonders for my hair! I always pick it up from ulta during their shampoo sales! The smell is great as well
Sandy Springs, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Kenra products are AMAZING! I struggle with dry scalp/hair and it works like a charm each and every time! I use it as a co-wash and on my wash days. It is long lasting and has a nice scent! I’m beyond satisfied. My hair is moisturized, soft, and very manageable after using Kenra products! It also help stop breakage on my dry, brittle, split ends! Highly recommend!!
Wooster, OH
Love Kenra products... makes my hair soft and manageable. Safe for color treated hair. Is good a good price point. Just wish there was more product in the bottles. Still I'll keep buying this conditioner!!! Works great!!!
Rock Island, TN
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so moisturized! My boyfriend’s mom got this for me for Christmas (she’s a hair dresser). I’m in love with this conditioner! I’ve never used anything like it and it has a professional quality to it! It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling so soft and moisturized after one use!
Arlington, TX
I am usually a Kenra girl through and through, but the recent formula change in this conditioner absolutely killed it for me. To the extent that I took the rest of the liter to my barn to do our horse’s tails with. I’m disappointed and had used this conditioner for years prior. But it doesn’t do near the job of moisturizing or detangling that my bleached blonde hair needs.
I love the smell of this brand. It does a great job and doesn’t weigh down your hair. I try to pick mine up when Ulta does their hair event. I would skip it if you tend to have an oily scalp. Overall this is worth a try.
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Shirley L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy grail conditioner. Has amazing slip. Glides on my thick natural hair and melts my tangles effortlessly. Cuts down on wash day, able to detangle my hair in under 5 minutes. Leaves my natural hair feeling soft and moisturized. Nice scent. A little goes a long way. Excellent for curly hair texture. This conditioner never disappoints.
Taft, CA
Yasssssssss!!!!! Ladies and Gents this has to be my favorite conditioner aside from Joico! I have my license so I can shop in the professional beauty supply and I love this stuff! Number one it smells SO GOOD, and if your looking for a conditioner that really brings moisture to dry or dead ends this is the ticket! I recommend this to everyone! I’ve used it for so many years on and off that I don’t think I will ever stop using it!!!❤️❤️❤️ all Kendra products!!
Stapleton
I like using it 1x a monthly to get all the extra built up products out of my hair! Not to pricey! Worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...