Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Mariia H.Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Emily W.Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Anna M.

BY KENRA

Deep Penetrating Formula for Maximum Hydration Hydrate excessively dry, brittle, and coarse hair with this humectant-rich conditioner.  Deep penetrating formula replenishes moisture for greater elasticity, manageability and shine. No animal testing. This bottle contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Ke. see more...

• Should I begin with the shampoo too? or would it be okay to use a...3 Answers
  • Should I begin with the shampoo too? or would it be okay to use a...2 Answers
  • What kind of hair is this for1 Answers
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "I have really long hair and after using this, I can manage to brush through it with ease after being out of the shower." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't take much to condition my long head of thick hair either." in 1 review
  • "I love KENRA products, very high quality and well worth the price." in 1 review
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz more...
I recently purchased this through my hair stylist and immediately have seen a difference in my hairs manageability. I used to buy cheap hair care products and I’m glad I’m spending the money on this because it truly has made my color last longer and keep its shine. It smells like a nice hotel room bathroom soap and I love that smell. I would highly recommend if you’re going from one color to a darker one to keep your healthy in between sessions.
Nikki K.
Alamosa
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
Wow, this conditioner is #amazing ! When i first got this after dying my hair from dark/medium brown to a platinum blonde, i needed a good conditioner and my hair stylist used this product. It smelt amazing so i bought it. Next day i used this and sqeezed out my hair and #WOW it felt like a sponge, litetally my hair was so full of moisture! I have never felt such a noticable difference with a hair product.
Gina S.
midland, MI
I'm going to start out by saying that I love the way that all of the Kenra products smell. When I worked at Ulta I would market this line to most customers because the fragrance is so neutral and pleasant! This shampoo is not great for fine hair- but wonderful for dry or coarse hair!
Meghan E.
Lexington
This shampoo does work. I honestly use nothing but Kenra products. Their line is amazing and actually works. It is affordable and I always buy the liter bottles, so they last me a while. I have never been disappointed with any of their products. Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I like this brand. I used it religiously for a really long time. Probably one of the better brands out there. It’s really good for people that need the help extra tlc from coloring hair. It has a really nice smell too. I always get compliments of how good I smell and it’s my hair.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Lo mismo que el champú llevo sobre tres años que lo compren y me encanta nunca he sentido el cabello ni reseco ni duro. Para ser un producto de salon de belleza el precio es adquirible. Huele riquisimo a coco.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Some of the best hair stuff you'll ever find is from Kenra. I love this conditioner. All around. The aroma is great, it leaves my hair so soft and manageable, and always easy to style. I juay,wish the ingredients were a little more on the natural side or that they would come out with a natural line.
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
Heaven here on earth. My hair was so dull, tangly, dry and impossible to work with before I found Kenra moisturizing conditioner. I have used so many other "salon" brands and nothing compares. It is pricey but definitely worth the price on this one! I pair it with the moisturizing shampoo and it's comparable to peanut butter and jelly!
Leslie W.
No matter what shampoo I use I always use this conditioner! It makes my hair so silky soft and it smells absolutely to die for. It is a little bit on the thicker side but not too thick.  The shine it leaves on my hair is unbelievable. I didn't like the shampoo in Kenra because of the consistency, but the conditioner I love.
Jamie J.
I have very dry thin hair & I recently bought this product at Ulta to see if it would help & its absolutely amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth & the product has a really nice scent!
Rochester, NY
Should I begin with the shampoo too? or would it be okay to use a different maybe cheaper shampoo and finish with this?
Maddie S.
What kind of hair is this for