Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Mariia H.Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Emily W.Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Anna M.
8 colors available

BY KENRA

Deep Penetrating Formula for Maximum Hydration Hydrate excessively dry, brittle, and coarse hair with this humectant-rich conditioner.  Deep penetrating formula replenishes moisture for greater elasticity, manageability and shine. No animal testing. This bottle contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Ke. see more...

• Should I begin with the shampoo too? or would it be okay to use a d...3 Answers
  • Should I begin with the shampoo too? or would it be okay to use a d...2 Answers
  • What kind of hair is this for1 Answers
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "I have really long hair and after using this, I can manage to brush through it with ease after being out of the shower." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't take much to condition my long head of thick hair either." in 1 review
  • "I love KENRA products, very high quality and well worth the price." in 1 review
Leah S.
Leah S.
Tulsa, OK
My first experience with this product was in the salon and I had to have it for my home immediately. I have naturally curly hair and have always had trouble finding products that work for me. It doesn't take much to condition my hair and that means that it's working well and also will last a long time. The price is great for the product and I will probably never change conditioners again!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My scalp has constant problems with being overly oily. This moisturizing conditioner allows my hair to be thick, full, soft and healthy without my scalp working overtime. I believe this conditioner is a great product for the price! It seems a little goes a long way as well. Make sure to leave it in extra long!!
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
I love this conditioner. It worked very well with my flacky scalp. Also the smell was amazing. It had kind of a coconut smell which was very nice. It done a great job moisturizing my scalp. I never had any problems with it and I would defiantly buy it again.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
Super moisturizing and smells amazing! I've never been disappointed at kenras quality and I love you can get it at ulta. Super convenient, great quality and affordable especially when they have their liter bottle sales
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this conditioner at all. Conditioners usually detangle and leave hair feeling soft and smooth. This does not. I was told it was a salon quality product and was very disappointed for the price.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
I absolutely love this product. With this name brand I know I'm getting a great quality. Only negative think I can say is that I definitely can't get more than a day out of it, two is u use dry shampoo.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite high end conditioners! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. I only condition from mid shaft to the ends unless I'm doing a full hair mask!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter what shampoo I use I always use this conditioner! It makes my hair so silky soft and it smells absolutely to die for. It is a little bit on the thicker side but not too thick.  The shine it leaves on my hair is unbelievable. I didn't like the shampoo in Kenra because of the consistency, but the conditioner I love.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best hair stuff you'll ever find is from Kenra. I love this conditioner. All around. The aroma is great, it leaves my hair so soft and manageable, and always easy to style. I juay,wish the ingredients were a little more on the natural side or that they would come out with a natural line.
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy Kenra products. My hair is quit temperamental. I have dyed hair that has a slight wave. It's quite frizzy right after it's been washed, and I'll easily get bad dandruff. Using this conditioner combined with the anti dandruff shampoo, my hair is smooth silky and beautiful even if I don't use any other products and just air dry.
Rochester, NY
Should I begin with the shampoo too? or would it be okay to use a different maybe cheaper shampoo and finish with this?
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
What kind of hair is this for