Kenra Laboratories Micro Tweeze Hair Microwave Hair Remover uploaded by memory l.

BY KENRA LABORATORIES

Micro Tweeze Hair Microwave Hair Remover is a hard wax all natural hair remover. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Grace S.
Grace S.
Binghamton, NY
I was looking for a new wax for my eyebrows and I was so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and went with this micro tweeze wax! First, it can be a bit messy but I still found the wax easy to work with. Goes on smooth and comes off easily! Best part it made the waxing process for my eyebrows so much less painful when compared to what I used to use. Definitely my new favorite wax!
Dannii B.
Dannii B.
My only go to wax!!.. Has a great smell of lemons.. So easy to work with and almost painless... Best part is, no pull strips.. Pulls off like candle wax!.. Will never change this brand!
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought the no strip microwavable hair removal system from Sally's and it was the best money I've ever spent on hair removal in my entire life. I use this on my face bikini line under arms and Chin. The product is very easy to maneuver on to the skin and there is no mess/cleanup is easy.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Great waxing product. I use this mainly on my armpits and it is great at removing the hair from the root. I love that this is microwaveable and no messy residue left over. Very affordable and sometimes there is a sale where you can get one free. Highly recommended