Kenra Dry Shampoo uploaded by sydney j.Kenra Dry Shampoo uploaded by Avery R.

BY KENRA

Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo instantly refreshes and revives hair - no water required. Save time and extend your color or blow-out by shampooing less frequently. Dry Shampoo keeps styles looking fresh and full by absorbing oils that can weigh hair down. see more...

• How does this work compared to batiste? I use the batiste...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna T.
temple
I love this dry shampoo. I have really long naturally wavy hair and cannot wash it everyday. My hair does better when it’s dirty. I have tried other dry shampoos and they make my hair oily. But this one just makes my hair look like it’s freshly blow dry.
Jordan W.
Alright, I love this dry shampoo! I use it all the time. IT smells amazing and really makes my hair look less greasy when I don't want to wash my hair that day. This is the ONLY dry shampoo i'll use!
Tessie R.
Taunton, MA
Obsessed with this dry shampoo! I have tried so many dry shampoos that leave behind a white powder or actually make my wet wet/greasy looking! I’m able to use this product a day after I’ve washed me hair, it adds so much thickness and volume to my hair, like a fresh blow dry! It’s amazing and a keeper!
Angelina G.
Walls
this product is GOD AWFUL. doesn’t do ANYTHING. if anything, it makes your hair oilier than it started out as. such a disappointment. drybar and batiste work a trillion times better and actually add volume to my hair. thumbs down 100% for this one 👎🏼
sydney j.
anna, TX
I used this dry shampoo for the first time today in one of my YouTube video and I loved the volume it gave my hair. my hair goes past my hips so it is very heavy and therefore gets flat so I love using a dry shampoo to add some volume.
 when I first sprayed it I wasn't repulsed by the smell but rather drawn in because it had a nice scent.  typically I use a cheap dry shampoo but my step mom who owns a salon gave me this one so I figured I would try it out. I love the brand kern and use many of their other products. the only bad thing I would say is that it can be a little pricey compared to cheap dry shampoos but it is very inexpensive for it's quality.  you definitely get what you paid for with this dry shampoo. would recommend this dry shampoo!! I attached a picture of my hair after trying out the product!
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
This dry shampoo is amazing!! It's really hard to find the right dry shampoo!! I fell in love with this dry shampoo as soon as I used it. The smell is great. I can go three days without washing my hair. I would definitely buy it again, but I wish it was cheaper.. I recommend this to other hair stylists, it's amazing for clients who come in and want a haircut but they don't want a wash. It's amazing to use for volume to freshen up a look.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Love it! Like all dry shampoos you want to really work the product in or else it will leave a mask on your hair or look off. I put it on when I'm on my third day hair & lasts up to about my 5-6 day before I just need to wash my hair out.
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
Ugh, I had high hopes for this! I do love that it doesn't leave a white cast on your hair, but it seems to take forever to dry down when applied. I feel my hair is greasier faster after using this. I love all Kenra products, but this.
Lauren B.
I love the volume it gives, but I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. It feels a little cakey. However, it is GREAT for helping me tease my hair and giving me some volume. That's more of what I use it for.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I do NOT like this product. I LOVE everything Kenra except this. This makes my hair so greasy after just one use. Normally you don't notice as bad on blonde hair but it's so noticeable. It's gross.
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
How does this work compared to batiste? I use the batiste and love it. Should I stick with the cheap option cause I like it anyways- or try this?