KENRA Detox and Deflect Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Product Details
Renew radiance with NEW Kenra Platinum Detox & Deflect System featuring a safe for color daily Shampoo and Conditioner, and a weekly Deep Detox Scrub all enriched with activated charcoal to detoxify and precious diamond dust to deflect everyday pollutants. Finish your pollution protecting regimen with Diamond Deflect Spray 10, featuring precious diamond dust that works to armor your hair against everyday pollutants for lasting brilliance and incredible shine.

How To Use
Massage and lather into damp hair. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Kenra Platinum® Detox & Deflect Conditioner.

What Does this Do
· Gentle daily clarifying shampoo to renew hair's natural radiance
· Enriched with Activated Charcoal
· Gently draws out dulling impurities
· Precious Diamond Dust works to deflect everyday pollutants

Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, ACRYLATES ROSSPOLYMER-4, FRAGRANCE (PARUM), BENZYL ALCOHOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), MICA, CHARCOAL POWDER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (LILIAL),CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE (LYRAL), LIMONENE, LINALOOL, DIAMOND POWDER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KENRA Detox and Deflect Shampoo!
Rose M.
Gordon, NE
This shampoo ain’t the best smelling but it make my hair sooo soft and shiny. Love the feel of my hair when it dries!
Deborahℂlark C.
indianapolis
KENRA Detox and Deflect Shampoo uploaded by Deborahℂlark C.
KENRA Detox and Deflect Shampoo uploaded by Deborahℂlark C.
Smells great and is a wonderful start to a silk wrap. It’s even better for those who have build-up on the scalp or coming out of braids.. this product is not mentioned often but please try this out along with the blow dry mist & the silkening gloss! (Pictured)
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
I love using this usually once a month to get rid of buildup on my hair from all my products. Smells sort of strong like a cologne but I am not bothered by that.
Anna Jo V.
Inman, SC
Works pretty well. Great to use when your hair is starting to feel sticky or a little gross. Great product only thing I would improve is consistency and maybe price. It usually works great but rarely it doesn’t work as well as it usually does. I’d try it
meg J.
As a hairstylist, Kenra is one of my #1 choices for hair care. Their hair care lines have a wide variety of choices for all different hair types. It’s hard to find the best fit, but once you do, you’re set!
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
I've never used a detox shampoo that lathers and makes your hair soft but extremely clean at the same time. And it's color protection. I also follow up with the conditioner and kenra blow dry spray. It has made my hair healthier now since I've been using all three products together
Christine S.
Alta, IA
I do the once every 2 weeks and cleans it up after all the products used in my hair love it. It leave if soft and manageable.
Samantha G.
Brandenburg, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
It cleans well and has a pleasant scent. It can be a bit drying if not properly moisturized, but it definitely clarifies and removes buildup. It is a bit pricey, but worth it. Will repurchase.
Kelly L.
I feel like this does a great job at really cleaning my hair and I love how my hair is afterwards. I absolutely hate the scent though. it's a very masculine scent. I tried to cover it up with hair perfume but this overpowered it. If it were not for the smell I would continue buying it.
Brooke R.
Beavercreek, OH
I really liked this shampoo. It makes my hair feel really clean without being drying. I enjoyed the scent. The scent seemed a little musky and wasn’t too strong. I would repurchase this shampoo.

Looking for your answer?