Kenra Design Spray 9 10oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Design Spray provides the ultimate in style versatility and memory hold. This light hold styling spray leaves hair moveable, touchable and full of body and shine.

How much is this?
A friend had a Kenra hair spray that smelled awesome. I bought one not too long ago, and it did not smell nearly as good! Is this the one that smells good? Or did they change their "formula"?
Start your review of Kenra Design Spray 9 10oz!
malsh B.
Surrey, BC
This hairspray smells amazing and really lives up to its name. It makes sure that your hair stays put with any style you are trying to keep. It is super effective and doesn't leave your hair feeling super hard either. I would highly recommend to those looking for a good hair spray
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
1,157 reviews
My hair stylist used this on me once and ever since I always ask her to use it and I had to buy it! It’s obviously not like a drugstore brand of haircare so you’re going to pay a bit more, but I love this spray because it smells SO good and it doesn’t make my hair crunchy or anything. Really recommend
Cecelia T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this because it’s very light weight and it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it stiff. Just enough hold to give my curl a bounce. It’s affordable and so worth the money! And also the smell is amazing!!
Sharon C.
Kenra #9 smells great and is a light hair spray, it is a quality product that doesn't build up in your hair
Elsa F.
Central Islip , NY
I love this spray . Holds my curls for a very long time and doesn't leave my hair hard like others . Very satisfied with this product.
Gwenna M.
Xenia, OH
I love this stuff. Holds the curl perfectly, long lasting. I even put some in a travel bottle to carry w me for a if needed day.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Great working spray! Doesn't weight hair down and the scent is wonderful? Very light feel to it. Not sticky and will not.give you Helmut hair! If you haven't tried this, you are missing out on great hair everyday.
Christin S.
Decatur, AL
I'm a stylist and use this a lot on my clients and I've never had anyone complain about it!
Kala C.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hair sprays. I have thin hair so I have trouble finding something that works but doesn't weigh my hair down. This is great
Jamie A.
This is my every day hairspray! It's very light and can be layered over and over again. The smell is phenomenal! It out of the great volume without making your hair feel waited down. I feel it's definitely worth the price. Words a little, and I think you'll find you love the spray as much as I do!