BY KENRA

Light Hold Styling Spray Design Spray provides the ultimate in style versatility and memory hold.  This light hold styling spray leaves hair moveable, touchable and full of body and shine. For Professional Salon Resale Only This Formula Complies with the Most Recent VOC Clean Air Standards Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible fo. see more...

April N.
Forest Lake
Review for: 55% Voc, 10-Ounce more...
This is one of the only hair sprays that I can honestly say do what they should. This actually holds your hair in place without making it super hard and crunchy feeling after applying it. I love the smell of it as well and the smell it leaves on my hair after application.
Kathryn W.
I'm in love with this hairspray!!! I love the smell, and while it is a little pricy it does the job well without leaving my hair sticky! I bought it from my hair styler. The only room for improvement would be to make it a little cheaper, but I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Jamie A.
This is my every day hairspray! It's very light and can be layered over and over again. The smell is phenomenal! It out of the great volume without making your hair feel waited down. I feel it's definitely worth the price. Words a little, and I think you'll find you love the spray as much as I do!
Jenna H.
georgetown, DE
This is my absolute favorite hairspray to use. This is worth every single penny you could spend. It actually holds curls or anything you need it to even through humidity and time. It held curl for a long time in my hair
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
I haven't used this product very much only because I am not in need of it too often. It is a bit pricey, but very worth it. It does a great job of holding, but never leaves a sticky feel.
Katie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Excellent working hair spray! Perfect for those who want a light flexible hold for casual styling. I love using it when doing blowouts at home because I have fine straight hair. I flip my head upside down, finger comb, and blow dry until about 90% dry. Then I grab small sections of my hair and mist it with Kenra Design Spray prior to blow drying with a large round brush. It smells like delicious watermelon but doesn't linger all day. LOVE IT!
Justine A.
So my hairstylist used this on my hair for the first time at the beginning of the year and I was sitting in the chair thinking "what on earth is that awesome smell!" Turns out it was the hair spray! It smells like cotton candy and the hold is great without making my hair crunchy. I LOVE this product!
Ashley S.
My every day hairspray! I like how this smooths down the fly-aways without being too heavy on your hair. It doesn't leave that much of a residue either. By the end of the day there is no trace of hairspray in my hair. Plus it smells like strawberry candy!
emily b.
I love this hairspray!! Not only does it smell incredible, but it actually keeps my hair together. I have many flyaways and at prom, by the end of the night they were still in place! It isn't a thick or crunchy hairspray. It's awesome for spring and summer when you're out and about and still want that finishing hold.
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I love this hairspray!! I swear by it. It is a little pricey, but if you just use it sparingly it goes a long way. The smell is phenomenal and it gives you a perfectly styled look without being crunchy. Try it, you will be hooked!!
Lily Z.
How much is this?
Emily S.
A friend had a Kenra hair spray that smelled awesome. I bought one not too long ago, and it did not smell nearly as good! Is this the one that smells good? Or did they change their "formula"?