Kenra Design Spray #9

by Kenra Professional

Light Hold Styling Spray Design Spray provides the ultimate in style versatility and memory hold.  This light hold styling spray leaves hair moveable, touchable and full of body and shine. For Professional Salon Resale Only This Formula Complies with the Most Recent VOC Clean Air Standards Contains No CFCs which Deplete the Ozone Layer. No Animal Testing Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible fo.

How much is this?
A friend had a Kenra hair spray that smelled awesome. I bought one not too long ago, and it did not smell nearly as good! Is this the one that smells good? Or did they change their "formula"?
Start your review of Kenra Design Spray #9!
Kenra Design Spray #9 uploaded by Suk H.
This is my favorite brand for any styling. It works, smells great, and doesn’t “freeze” the hair, just holds it in place but allows it to have motion. It’s great for the price point and I feel like anytime I’ve used it on a client, they immediately buy after.
Brunswick, OH
First of all, the smell of this is AMAZING for a hairspray! I hate hairsprays that smell like alcohol or just strong, and while this can have a strong smell it smells kind of sweet like candy or watermelon & I don't mind the smell at all! I get migraines & this does not bother my head either for those sensitive to smell. This is the perfect hold for curls or if I just want to spray fly away hairs down without feeling stiff or crunchy. I've literally tried so many hairsprays and this beats all of them hands down. Best to buy this when ulta is having a sale!
Kenra Design Spray #9 uploaded by Madie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this hair spray! My hairstylist uses this product in my hair while styling and keeps my hair intact. Also, doesn't make my hair feel heavy at all. The best part i love about it is it smells so good! It has a fruity smell to it which I love, since most hairsprays tend to have a weird smell to them. Doesn't make my hair oily at all either!
Groveport, OH
1,148 reviews
My hair stylist used this on me once and ever since I always ask her to use it and I had to buy it! It’s obviously not like a drugstore brand of haircare so you’re going to pay a bit more, but I love this spray because it smells SO good and it doesn’t make my hair crunchy or anything. Really recommend
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this because it’s very light weight and it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it stiff. Just enough hold to give my curl a bounce. It’s affordable and so worth the money! And also the smell is amazing!!
I'm in love with this hairspray!!! I love the smell, and while it is a little pricy it does the job well without leaving my hair sticky! I bought it from my hair styler. The only room for improvement would be to make it a little cheaper, but I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
This is my every day hairspray! It's very light and can be layered over and over again. The smell is phenomenal! It out of the great volume without making your hair feel waited down. I feel it's definitely worth the price. Words a little, and I think you'll find you love the spray as much as I do!
Millsboro, DE
This is my absolute favorite hairspray to use. This is worth every single penny you could spend. It actually holds curls or anything you need it to even through humidity and time. It held curl for a long time in my hair
Forest Lake
This is one of the only hair sprays that I can honestly say do what they should. This actually holds your hair in place without making it super hard and crunchy feeling after applying it. I love the smell of it as well and the smell it leaves on my hair after application.
Oklahoma City, OK
Excellent working hair spray! Perfect for those who want a light flexible hold for casual styling. I love using it when doing blowouts at home because I have fine straight hair. I flip my head upside down, finger comb, and blow dry until about 90% dry. Then I grab small sections of my hair and mist it with Kenra Design Spray prior to blow drying with a large round brush. It smells like delicious watermelon but doesn't linger all day. LOVE IT!