Kenra Dandruff Shampoo 10.1oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Dandruff Shampoo normalizes skin and scalp conditions commonly known as Dandruff, Seborrhea and dry, itchy scalp.

How well does this work in the dry winter months?
Have really bad dandruff has anyone tried this?
Does this work? I have color treated hair and I have horrible dandruff so I was hoping to find something to help with both things and I've hear of this shampoo! Just wanted some insight :)
Start your review of Kenra Dandruff Shampoo 10.1oz!
Arlington , VA
What is head and shoulders? This shampoo has literally saved my life! This shampoo doesn’t rinse out my color it makes wearing black not so embarrassing. I never knew there was a dandruff shampoo that was out in the world that would fix all my problems until Kenra! And I didn’t even have to go to the dermatologist!
Kingston, PA
As far as dandruff shampoo goes, I was so relieved to find a really nice one that works for my fiancé. His hair is shiny and flake free and this tops any other dandruff shampoo he has ever tried. And I feel good because I trust and love Kenra products!
I am in LOVE with this shampoo. I have used other products that left my hair feeling like straw or with a film. This makes my hair feel clean and healthy. Even with 3 day hair if feels light and bouncy and my scalp is healing and feels healthy as well.
Delaware
I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it does seem to help. A little pricey but when it comes to taking care of your scalp cheap is not the way to go!
SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I get dry scalp during the winter months and the Kenra dandruff shampoo has saved me a lot of headache. It’s obviously the least favorite when it comes to scent but it works so well, I just paid it with a good smelling conditioner!
Pikeville, KY
This is the only product I have ever found that treats my dandruff. Lathers great and actually works so definitely worth the price!
West Hartford, CT
Whenever I start seeing flakes on my scalp, I immediately use this for a couple days straight and it clears my dandruff right up. You apply it, let it sit, rinse, and repeat in the shower and it really is magical. I love love love this stuff and highly recommend it!
i dont know what a bad and good shampoo is but i guess this one is good. i use it for my dandruff and i think it has gone down which is a relief. when i use this i dont use a regular conditioner, i use a spray when im out of the shower and its kinda fun because it creates a routine.
It smells okay, not my favorite though. It is basically on par any other dandruff shampoo. It doesnt lather very much. My hair does come clean, so it does that well. It has not improved my dandruff or itchy scalp. I probably won't buy this again.
Brookline, MA
I’ve used many “dandruff shampoo” and I barely see any as effective as this. I have a tendency to pick as well as having the dandruff issue. Terrible habit. Even so, this product has helped a lot with the inching and flaking despite my horrible habit! I also noticed less flakes when I scratch and I’ve only used it three times. Best thing is this shampoo doesn’t break me out unlike other shampoo I’ve used! Double thumbs up! 👍🏻👍🏻