BY KENRA

Anna T.
temple
My hair is very long and naturally has a little wave to it so brushing my hair is a nightmare. This is the best leave in conditioner that I have ever tried. It has a great smell and makes it easier to brush my locks everyday
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Kenras leave in conditioning works really well. I use it after towel drying my hair after the shower and it leaves it with a nice shine to it. I was recommended it by my hair stylist for my dyed hair. The only issue I’ve had is it definitely makes my hair greasy faster.
Jessica S.
Martinsville , IN
I have very very thin fine hair and this product worked amazingly on it. Overall I seem to be satisfied with all Kenra products I've use but especially this particular one price is a little ehh but that's to be expected.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
I absolutely love this product and have recently committed to the 8oz bottle. This product reduces my fly seats and leaves my fine hair feeling healthier and thicker. It is perfectly lightweight and worth every cent. ❤️
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
This conditioner is great right after you've been at the beach all day out in the sun or if its winter time and your hair loses moisture. I love using this as a deep conditioner to get my hair back on track.
Alicia F.
Marshall, NC
LOVE Kenra products. This one especially smells wonderful and leaves my hair looking and feeling great. I have naturally greasy looking hair so a leave in product kind of scared me, but this was wonderful. Never made my hair looking oily and felt wonderful!
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I love this, it made my dead and dull blonde hair feel so healthy, I just wish it came in a bigger bottle for the price but as far as product goes it's amazing
Heather A.
Vermont
I use after I towel dry my hair, squirt some in and then put my brush through my hair. It helps with frizz, my fly aways and leaves my hair smooth and shiny
Alisha D.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this leave in conditioner! I have super fine, thin hair and I thought it was going to make my hair look slimy when I first tried it, but it doesn't!
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This product worked very well on my fine thin hair. I have oily hair and used this product without it weighing my hair down and making it look oily.
Diara S.
Where can u get this? And around how much?
Kimberly C.
Costa rica
Cuanto es el costo del producto y adonde lo consigo?
Alessandra d.
Qual o valor do produto?