BY KENRA

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I have very very thin fine hair and this product worked amazingly on it. Overall I seem to be satisfied with all Kenra products I've use but especially this particular one price is a little ehh but that's to be expected.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner! I have super fine, thin hair and I thought it was going to make my hair look slimy when I first tried it, but it doesn't!
kelly c.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This product worked very well on my fine thin hair. I have oily hair and used this product without it weighing my hair down and making it look oily.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell and I like the consistency but I have dry, coarse, curly hair and it made my hair very slack and lackluster.
timia s.
timia s.
Pompano Beach, FL
It had a great smell, and always leaves my hair looking shiny! I would HIGHLY recommened this product ! :)
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product and have recently committed to the 8oz bottle. This product reduces my fly seats and leaves my fine hair feeling healthier and thicker. It is perfectly lightweight and worth every cent. ❤️
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Marshall, NC
LOVE Kenra products. This one especially smells wonderful and leaves my hair looking and feeling great. I have naturally greasy looking hair so a leave in product kind of scared me, but this was wonderful. Never made my hair looking oily and felt wonderful!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, it made my dead and dull blonde hair feel so healthy, I just wish it came in a bigger bottle for the price but as far as product goes it's amazing
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great right after you've been at the beach all day out in the sun or if its winter time and your hair loses moisture. I love using this as a deep conditioner to get my hair back on track.
Brelyn C.
Brelyn C.
My hair is naturally flat and lifeless but after using this product it came back to life and made my hair feel very smooth.
Diara S.
Diara S.
Where can u get this? And around how much?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Costa rica
Cuanto es el costo del producto y adonde lo consigo?
Alessandra d.
Alessandra d.
Qual o valor do produto?