Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Maira M.

BY KENRA

Lightweight formulation is perfect for every hair type and texture. Conditions: Hydrates, detangles, and adds shine Protects: UV, color, and thermal protection Prevents: Breakage, split ends Controls: Humidity, frizz, flyaways, static Refreshes: Energizes tired styles with a fresh, clean fragrance see more...

Katie K.
This is a really nice hair and skin conditioner. It's lightweight and has a light, pleasant scent. Works well in my thick, fine hair, or in my children's - one has fine/thin, one has coarse/thin. Because Kenra is a brand I know and trust, I gave it 4 stars even though there is nothing extra special about this leave in detangler.
Rachel M.
Kennedy, NY
I love this product! I was given a sample by my stylist and I used it twice before purchasing a full sized bottle.I have silky, thin hair and sometimes leave-in treatments are too heavy and leave me oily and hair feeling dirty. This has a pleasant fragrance and it feels amazing once my hair is dry. ( I apply after towel drying) I have been using every day.
Molly K.
Wichita, KS
Only product I will use in my hair after showering! It manages frizz, protects against heat, makes your hair feel silky smooth, and so much more! You can use it in damp or dry hair and I use it often throughout the day in order to maintain style and shine!
Emily S.
I use this as after I wash my hair or when I just need a smell refresh. I love the way this product smells. My hairdresser even noticed a difference in the my hair after using this product for a couple of months. This is great stuff!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This product gets spritzed into my damp hair after every shower. It smells like a nice salon, and infuses valuable vitamins and minerals into my hair! What else could I ask for? There is no residue and it doesn't make my hair frizzy.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
The ONLY complaint I have about this product is the smell. I honestly don't think it smells that great. I love the way it makes my hair feel. It's light weight so it doesn't weigh the hair down. It detangles & adds shine!
Sofia M.
I use this product almost everyday. It's a great leave in conditioner. It's lightweight, so it doesn't weigh your hair down.. it helps to manage all hair types. Smooths the hair, and adds a nice softness and shine.
Sarah M.
Kendra is an amazing brand the smell though it's sometimes very strong I am you got to be careful how much you use better than that it's great
Macie M.
Dayton, TN
Just started using this and I love it so far wish it had a stronger smell but I love it so far
Hamsha H.
Does this product detangels the hair
Hamsha H.
Does this product detangels the hair
Stephanie W.
Lebanon, OH
Is this a sample size or can we choose from all sizes?