Kenra Daily Provision 8oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Daily Provision is the essential leave-in spray with endless possibilities. This lightweight formulation is perfect for every hair type and texture. Use it on damp or dry hair – before, during, or after styling.

Do you recommend this spray? It’s on sale at Ulta! Kenra Daily Provision 8oz ?
Does this product detangels the hair
Is this a sample size or can we choose from all sizes?
Start your review of Kenra Daily Provision 8oz!
Heather H.
Sacramento , CA
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m really glad I got this half off during a sale at Ulta because I’m not super impressed. I have to A LOT to actual help my hair be more manageable, and look better. My hair knots easily, and this doesn’t do a great job at detangling it. The next morning it does look a bit shinier, and feel a little softer, but like I said, you need a lot. Decent scent, but nothing amazing.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Elizabeth H.
I've used this product for a long time, not a huge fan of the scent but I love what it does to my hair. The scent doesn't linger I am just not a fan of the scent.
Shannon L.
Gibsonton, FL
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Shannon L.
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Shannon L.
I have color treated hair and used to use Biolage leave in tonic. My hairdresser used this one day and to be honest, the scent drew me in. I had to buy this, it made my hair SO soft and manageable. Having short pixie styled hair, it’s got to be done daily or it looks like a hot mess, and I love how soft, tangle free and manageable this leaves my hair. I’m hooked!
Tawny R.
Otterbein, IN
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Tawny R.
Love this product it helps keep moisture in my hair and keeps my curls much more manageable!
Neisha B.
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Neisha B.
I just finished the last bit of it, and I think I'm in love with kenra products , I love the smell and is lightweight , leave in , helps hydrate and detangle my hair. and I think it helps a bit with the frizz . i always use it after I wash my hair. definitely would be buying more.
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this leave in conditioner, when I straighten my hair it helps keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. Have you tried this Kenra Daily Provision leave in conditioner? Let me know what you think of it, I am liking the results of it so far. I even have a back up once it runs out.
Tiffany K.
Blaine
This leave in conditioner can be use as a daily it’s not heavy or greasy. Light weight feels like nothing in the hair! Great for everyday. It’s not a rebuilding or healing works best for normal hair. The have plenty of products for healing and adding more moisture
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz is an ok leave-in for my hair. The smell is ok. The bottle gets the spray all over my floor and makes it sticky. I don't feel my hair gets quite soft enough from it. My frizz also stays and needs other products.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by Valenese B.
Kenra is a good product that works well with my hair. This is a lightweight leave in conditioner that helps prevent breakage, split ends, and it hydrates your hair. It also detangles and add shine. What I like about it is that it doesn’t weigh your hair down or makes its greasy. Works well or dry or damp hair. Recommend
SkynCara L.
Kenra Daily Provision 8oz uploaded by SkynCara L.
I feel this product definitely moisturizes the hair however not as much as I’d like compared to other products. It is very light weight which is good!  i’m not a fan of liquid sprays, as i prefer products that I can spray into my hand so that I have more control as I have sensitive skin and when I spray liquid products I’ll break out on my face.  if you don’t have sensitive skin I’d recommend this product especially if you have fine hair. I’m not quite sure how effective this is with fine curly hair or curly hair in general since curly tends to be more dry then straight hair. I feel as though this would work best for those who have fine to medium straight hair. There’s barely a cent and it’s quite pleasant!