BY KENRA

Kenra Professional Daily Defense Oil features a blend of marula, olive and babassu oils to protect hair from environmental damage and deliver intense thermal protection up to 450 F with no build up. This lightweight, quick absorbing formula resists humidity, provides lustrous shine and lasting nourishment for optimum hair health. see more...

Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Started using this regularly! My hair is so much healthier and full of body!
Kaylee H.
Cambridge, MA
This is a fantastic product. Previously I would use a heat protectant spray, style my hair, and then finish with some type of oil to moisturize. I like that this product offers heat protection in an oil form. I feel like it’s less wasteful while also offering more protection. You can make sure it costs the hair without any product waste. It is very moisturizing without looking oily or weighed down. I highly recommend this.
Kayla W.
Lodi ca
I am so in love with this product. Recently dyed my hair a very vibrant red which dried my hair out a little bit but this replenishes the life of my hair & it looks great & like new again. Would definitely recommend it.