Kenra Daily Defense Oil

Kenra Daily Defense Oil features a blend of marula, olive and babassu oils to protect hair from environmental damage and deliver intense thermal protection up to 450 F with no build up. This lightweight, quick absorbing formula resists humidity, provides lustrous shine and lasting nourishment for optimum hair health. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordyn G.
Hilmar, CA
This oil is so soft on my hair. And my hair feels so smooth after using it! I feel I can go longer in between cuts because my hair stays so healthy! Even during the day I will just rub it through the ends of my hair!
Anna F.
I love this defense oil! It makes my hair so silky and soft while protecting it. It smells amazing and is totally worth the money! I use it after every wash, and I rub the excess into my skin!! I love this oil
delilah s.
Perfect for those days when your hair is poofy but you want to leave it down and you just need to tame it! Doesn’t make your hair stringy or look oily, just tames it to look nicer! Also perfect to use after straightening your hair to control flyaways!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I find that the Kenra defense oil helps protect my ends from heat damage from my curling rod and flat iron. A little spray goes a long way. I try to be careful and only apply this protective serum to my ends because it can make your roots look greasy if you apply it all over.
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
Tame your flyaways and add irresistible scent to your tresses with Kenra's shine spray. I have to be careful not to over spritz and give myself an oil slick!
Hannah P.
Farmington, UT
I love the lightness of this oil. It doesn't way it down or make hair look dirty. It has a fresh scent, and helps with static and frizz.
Madison Z.
This product does a great day at making hair silky smooth and doesn’t make hair look too greasy like most oils tend to !