BY KENRA

Kenra Daily Defense Oil features a blend of marula, olive and babassu oils to protect hair from environmental damage and deliver intense thermal protection up to 450 F with no build up. This lightweight, quick absorbing formula resists humidity, provides lustrous shine and lasting nourishment for optimum hair health. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhiannon P.
Kenra is my go-to for my brand at my salon. There’s a product for everyone within their line, and this oil is universal for fine to coarse hair! Anyone can use it. Focus it on the mid shaft & bring down through the ends, using one to two or three pumps - depending on your hair texture.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is a product I currently am using. I like the product ok. It only takes a small amount & if you use a little to much it has any oily look even though I have dry curly hair & I don’t put it on my scalp. It does make my hair shiny unless I use my flat iron.
Jordyn G.
Hilmar, CA
This oil is so soft on my hair. And my hair feels so smooth after using it! I feel I can go longer in between cuts because my hair stays so healthy! Even during the day I will just rub it through the ends of my hair!
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
I love this defense oil! It makes my hair so silky and soft while protecting it. It smells amazing and is totally worth the money! I use it after every wash, and I rub the excess into my skin!! I love this oil
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This oil is so good!!!! My hair felt so soft after using this only three times. It does not even compare to other products because of how awesome it is. I love this stuff! I’m very satisfied!!
delilah s.
Perfect for those days when your hair is poofy but you want to leave it down and you just need to tame it! Doesn’t make your hair stringy or look oily, just tames it to look nicer! Also perfect to use after straightening your hair to control flyaways!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I find that the Kenra defense oil helps protect my ends from heat damage from my curling rod and flat iron. A little spray goes a long way. I try to be careful and only apply this protective serum to my ends because it can make your roots look greasy if you apply it all over.
Ashley D.
Willmar
I like how smooth this makes my hair feel but doesn’t make it feel weighted down. I usually have a coupon from my salon so it is affordable. You don’t need a lot either so it lasts a long time.
Alexis M.
Dover, DE
This is a good product to apply before blow drying and flat ironing. It protects the hair against heat damage. It’s a bit oily so be careful not to use too much.
April L.
Eastlake, OH
Can be heavy if use to much specially when dry but I mix it with kenra blowout cream for a little more moisture with my coasts hair clients and It’s awesome