Kenra Curl Spray 8 - 6.7 oz uploaded by Cassi M.

BY KENRA

Kenra Classic Curl Spray reactivates and moisturizes curls. This lighweight spray activates and moisturizes dry, tired curls. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I hve never used this product but from what i see and what im reading it seems like a good and recommended product to be using, the packaging looks fabufab as well, im alittle concerned about the price? I cannot see the cost but i love the description, ive got a lions mane, id love to see if this tames it.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
Love this stuff. I apply it first when my hair is damp, then second day hair I spray it throughout the shaft and ends of my hair and scrunch in order to revive my limp curls. This has been a life saver!! Also it smells amazing and doesn't weigh down my hair.
Dina  C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is very effective to revive waves or curls a day or two after washing your hair. My hair gets a little dry from dry shampoo but after spritzing This stuff on my waves are frizz free And soft and look fresh!
Lindsey T.
I have super thick and long hair and literally this is the only product that has every worked for me. It gives my hair great natural curls and it doesn't make them crunchy which is a first. Love this product. I only wish it was a little less pricey! But you get what you pay for!
Victoria C.