Kenra Curl Glaze Mousse uploaded by Rosalie S.

BY KENRA

For Shine, Control, and Definition Medium Hold:  13 Curl Glaze Mousse glazes each individual curl for shine, control, and definition.  This non-drying, non-flaking formulation provides curls that feel soft to the touch while it helps to resist humidity and control frizz. Alcohol free.  No animal testing. VOC levels do not exceed 6%. . see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
smells wonderful, holds curl nicely even in naturally, just slightly wavy hair. holds up to humidity well and doesnt create a stiff look, its super simple to use and you dont have to use much product so the price is very good for salon quality . i will continue to use
Becca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Amazing for biracial hair types. I use this w other products but this is what keeps the hair from getting bushy and at the same time defining her curls. There’s nothing like it. I would recommend it but it’s expensive ...$17.
Tessie R.
Taunton, MA
Curl glaze has been my go to mousse for years! It’s the perfect texture, never sticky. It doesn’t leave a crunchy residue either! The price is affordable and it goes a long way! I will continue to buy this product as my go to curl glaze! My hair has flawless never ending curls that’s to this mousse!
Laurel W.
Jackson
I've used this for 10 or so years and love it! I live in the south with tons of humidity and it's just about the only product that controls my frizz at all. It smells amazing as well.
Valerie M.
This is a great product. My daughters hairstylist uses this to style her hair all the time. She's 4 years old and has super cute Shirley Temple curls and this makes her hair shine and defines each curl. We live in a very humid area and her curls can get a little frizzy and out of control. This product allows the curls to be well defined.
Teresa S.
I want to like this so bad. It's so sticky and makes my hair clump together. Idk maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have no idea. It smells good though.Kenra Curl Glaze Mousse was suggested by a hairdresser too!
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I love this product!! It helps my curls shine and gives my hair even more volume!! I use this product daily and I would recommend this product to all the girls out there with curly hair!! Great brand!!
Rosalie S.
The Kenra curl glaze mouse brings out the amazing natural curl in my hair like no other product that I've used! It keeps it looking and feeling natural with such volume and bounce. Love this stuff!!
Emily A.
Denton, TX
This stuff is the absolute best product for naturally curly hair. Not only does it add definition and separate curls, but it does all of this with out making hair crunchy like other moose. This is my absolute must have!
miranda  m.
Fowlerville, MI
Amazing for both soft or crispy looks just use accordingly. I love crispy so I use 2 pumps and it stays all day