BY KENRA

Matte Finish Flexible Hold:  20 This pliable paste provides a strong, ultra-flexible hold for maximum control.  Its creme-based formulation gives bold definition, texture and a matte finish. No animal testing. We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra.  Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defec. see more...

Jen T.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Love the smell of the product! It was too heavy for my hair, but it did help with texture. I usually don't like styling cremes. It'll probably be good for a consumer that currently uses cremes.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super! Kendra puts out some nice products. Hairspray and Kendra hair mask are my top recommendations! The smell is amazing!