BeautyHairHair ColorKenra Professional
Kenra Color Simply Blonde Developer

Kenra Color Simply Blonde Developer

by Kenra Professional

Simply Blonde Developers feature an ultra smooth consistency and a controlled dispensing system for precise measuring. A collection of high-performance lighteners, toners, and ultra lifts that provide radiant, reliable results every time. Take the guesswor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Color Simply Blonde Developer!
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 30 Volume 33.8oz
It was just what I was looking for. Price good for what you got. Hair looked great! It's what I expected. I love it. prefect blonde.
Kelsie D.
Grifton, NC
Review for: 30 Volume 33.8oz
This product really helped touch up my roots and delete the grey. I have tried many different kinds but my hair was so soft and the color matched up well. Deff will be buying this again.
Tiff S.
Erie, MI
Review for: 30 Volume 33.8oz
This is such a great cream! I love how gentle it is for what it does. I have used many other products and none seem to lift as well as this one does. I will forever be a Kenra fan. This has won me over, and i have used a LOT of products since I started coloring my own hair. :-)
Timarie K.
Whitehall , PA
Review for: 20 Volume 33.8oz
Made my blonde hair brighter especially in the sun which I love. It’s expensive tho but works
Megan P.
Austin, TX
Little heavy in price but you get what you pay for. Works really well to help bring out my blonde! Love it!’
Alli P.
Bee Branch, AR
Review for: 40 Volume 33.8oz
Love this line in kenra. I only use this bleach and the developer. It lifts fast and is very comparable to blonde me. I just refer it actually
Kitty W.
twelve
Review for: 20 Volume 33.8oz
I find this devoted pretty par for the course for a 20 vol. Consistency is easy to mix with colour. Works fine

Looking for your answer?