Hair CareHair ColorKenra Professional
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz

Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Color® Permanent Coloring Creme portfolio consists of gentle, low-ammonia color available in a wide array of multi-dimensional tones that deliver consistent, reliable results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz!
Cleveland , OHIO
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
I love that this brand is high quality and affordable without compromising color. The whole haircare line is excellent down to the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products.
Fairfield, CT
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by Anna D.
Review for: 9GB Gold Brown-Beige
I originally wanted to dye my hair a silver color but my natural black hair had to be bleached before I could do for the silver. I LOVED how it looked after we were done- it was a mixture of blonde and silver but after not washing my hair for a week and using a color safe shampoo the silver color still came out. So I was left with blonde which still looked nice!
Rncho Cordova, CA
Kenra professional color is decent color. Red is a really hard color to get in and it fades really easily. This brand makes a pretty decent red that doesn't fade too quickly. I like the price because it is not super expensive and costs around the same as other professional brands.
kansas city, Mo
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by Karlee W.
I love kenras color shades! Not too expensive and last at least a month with my hair routines! It always makes my hair so soft and small so good after coloring it! I will buy it again!
Review for: 9GB Gold Brown-Beige
I absolutely love Kenra hair color. I’ve only played around with it outside of the salon but I love the shade range they offer and the tones are just beautiful!
Louisville, KY
Review for: 9N Natural
It was just what I was looking for. Price good for what you got. Hair looked great! It's what I expected. I love it. Natural looking.
Kendallville, IN
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by julia T.
Review for: 9GB Gold Brown-Beige
Always my go to for personal and professional use, especially for those with more sensitive skin. I love the glossy finish and the smell is so much better than most permanent color
Somerset, KY
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by Shannon N.
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by Shannon N.
Review for: 9GB Gold Brown-Beige
I love how the color turned out and how healthy my hair feels after processing. I always use Kenra and will never use another brand!!
Review for: 8ROM Rose Metallic
This is one of my favorite rose gold permanent color lines. Kenra professional reds are the best and have awesome lasting power of reds.
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by jenn W.
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 3oz uploaded by jenn W.
Review for: 6B Brown
I have had my hair oil slicked a few ways with Kenda hair colors and they seem to last for a while and pop! I do use Sebastian Drench color shampoo to maintain my color. It did color as expected. Cannot use heavy controls l conditioners, masks, or shampoos you'll rip the color right out.

Looking for your answer?