Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorKenra Professional
Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 20 Volume Developer

Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 20 Volume Developer

by Kenra Professional

Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme Developers were specially formulated for use with Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Cremes. Available in 10 volume (3%), 20 volume (6%), 30 volume (9%), and 40 volume (12%) strengths to ensure proper lift of natural hair and oxidation of dye intermediates. Creamy consistency allows for easy mixing and precise application for all your haircolor needs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Creme 20 Volume Developer!
Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 32oz
I love your stuff I keep my hair purple so I'm constantly bleaching it out and the camera is the best one because it doesn't kill my hair and keeps it soft and also gets a nice even palette cleanse like with just your basic blonde so I can get that deep purple that I like to get cuz I do my hair myself so this is hands down my favorite of all of them
Amanda K.
Greenbrier, TN
Review for: 16oz
My go to for developer. I use this with my color, I use it with my toner. Not overpowering smell and gentle enough to not totally blow out my cuticle. Great lift achieved and its reliable from bottle to bottle. I’ve never paired with their dyes though.
Shaye G.
Review for: 16oz
Nice and gentle developer for use with color or bleach. I do recommend this developer.
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Review for: 32oz
Great product does exactly what it says! Color was as expected I have been using this product for over 2 years and no problem! The consistency is much better than the others I’ve tried. I’m very satisfied with this!Kenra Permanent Coloring Creme Developer, 30 vol , 32 oz, 1 liter
Britt B.
dallas
Review for: 16oz
It gave me the results I wanted without causing any damage to my hair! Definitely recommend this product and all Kenra products.
chesney C.
Bolivar
Review for: 32oz
i have used this product a few times, i love it, i highly recommend trying it. it’s very easy to use. the packaging is not super eye catching, i would make it cuter. the color turns out great with this, i would totally buy this product again. i also know a couple schools that teach color with this product. [product:kenra-color-permanent-coloring-creme-20-volume-developer]
Hunter T.
Weatherford
Review for: 32oz
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER!! I live for Kenra in general but this is FIRE!! Everyone needs this product in their product cabinet !! Every time I use this product the color comes out perfect. Very satisfied!!!
member-21994
Review for: 16oz
It smells good and mixes easily. Gives great color and coverage. My color came out exactly how I wanted it to.
danielle C.
n walnut ave
Review for: 16oz
Works amazing for my type of hair... Didnt dry my scalp out to much.............i would defininitly recommend this product to anyone
Amber H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 32oz
Beautiful developer. Nice mix and great consistency! I will use this with my color and lightener moving forward over some other developers. Great consistency makes for great application! Will use and but again! [product:kenra-color-permanent-coloring-creme-20-volume-developer]

Looking for your answer?