Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Washing hair is the primary cause of color fading. Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo protects color up to 35 washes and prevents up to 67% of color fading between services. This pH-balancing system is designed to match the pH of hair, sebum, and the scalp to

Does anyone that has curly hair use this product?
Start your review of Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo!
Billings, MT
Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo uploaded by Marina C.
A good shampoo for right after a color to keep everything nice and moisturized while still minimizing color fading.
I love this shampoo for my hair because it helps maintain the color and makes sure it does not fade. The lather is great and the smell is even better. This is my go to shampoo and I always repurchase it when I run out!
O Fallon, IL
Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo uploaded by Brooke A.
Purchased at: eBay
I’ve been a Kenra Professional fan for a long time now, and the color maintence shampoo did not disappoint. I love everything about this shampoo, except the smell doesn’t stay in my hair. Kenra shampoos are a great option when looking for a shampoo that makes your hair feel smooth with no residue build up!
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite shampoo EVER. It maintains the color very well for months after coloring (bleached blonde hair). It smells great and doesn’t dry my hair out. I love the scent as well! It is costly, but the health it provides to my hair makes it more than worth it!
Johnstown, CO
This is not my favorite product! It made my hair feel dry. The smell is a very strong perfume kind of smell. The product is also very expensive. I have used other Kendra products and been satisfied but not with this product.
Nashville
Really like this product as well. I get so many compliments how my hair looks and when u have natural curly hair it's a certain way to maintain it to look good.
West Babylon, NY
Free of sulfates and parabens. So if you are looking for a product that won’t wash out your fresh new color as quickly I would definitely use this. It is also safe for keratin treated hair !!
Glendale, AZ
Love this conditioner. Smells so good! A little bit goes a long way so it lasts forever.
Marion, IL
This shampoo smells so good :) I like a few of the kenra professionals. It's a little pricey but lasts a long while so it's worth the money you spend. I would highly recommend kenra to people and I love the professional look of the bottles, I'll buy again!
This shampoo has been great for my hair color. It keeps my blonde looking fresh and not brassy. I love the scent of the shampoo, it smells like Biolage shampoo. I love the shampoo and will buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...