BY KENRA

KENRA COLOR MAINTENCE SHP 10.1Z see more...

Kristen C.
Monument, CO
Best shampoo and conditioner I’ve used on my hair! I’m adventurous, at best, with my hair. My stylist will take me from blonde to brunette and this shampoo keeps my hair looking healthy and natural!
Jennie D.
I really like this shampoo. It cleans well and seems to prolong color and is by far the best smelling shampoo I've ever used. It reminds me of a perfume. I want to say it's like Philosophy's Amazing Grace. Maybe that's not it but that's what. I keep coming back to every time I use this.
BUT. The matching conditioner has a different fragrance!! Like WHY?!?! And that smell is like an artificial candy smell like bubble gum. Its awful! And it would be different if they were both bubble gum smelling but I don't understand why a coordinating shampoo and conditioner wouldn't have the same fragrance!! I've never heard of that! Or if they're different couldn't they at least be similar?? Instead I end my shower smelling like a bowl of Trix cereal. I know this review is just on the shampoo... And the shampoo is fine... Wonderful, but if the coordinating conditioner is no good then I feel like it brings down the shampoo. Knocked stars off for not matching the conditioner. Petty? Maybe. But it's something that matters to me.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
This is probably my second favorite shampoo - it’s not as moisturizing as some of their other shampoos but it does a really great job of helping my color last longer. It lathers pretty well and rinses clean so it never feels heavy or like it’s stripped my hair either. I usually have some of this that I alternate with their hydrating/moisturizing shampoo.
Robyn S.
glendale
My friend gave me the color maintenance shampoo and conditioner to try. I have used their volumizing before and I love their silky spray.. all I can tell you is their products all smell heavenly. I really like this line. The shampoo and conditioner have made my hair feel silky and helped with some of my damage.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I was able to get my paws on this thanks to a huge Ulta sale. Now I don't know what I will do when I run out! It's pricey. But it is amazing. My hair feels soft, I color treat my hair so a good shampoo is a must. This is the best I've tried!!! Soft, manageable hair and great color stay. Love it!!

I did get the bigger size.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
For the price of this shampoo, I was really underwhelmed. I was told it was a salon quality product but it felt like cheap non effective shampoo. Very disappointing. I didn't like it at all. My hair didn't feel clean.
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Very good scent. Keeps my color looking nice. It doesn’t destroy my hair. It gives a clean feel without dehydrating my hair.