BY KENRA

Gently cleanses without stripping hair color or depleting moisture. Adds vibrance and shine to color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Codi H.
Canton, GA
This product definitely does what it advertises - provides long lasting color for color treated hair. However, I will not be repurchasing due to the build up. It’s very heavy, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling light weight and airy, but almost invites product build up. If you don’t style your hair every day or constantly apply hairspray - you might enjoy this product more. For someone who has dry hair, and needs lightness and body - this wasn’t the product for me.
Anna E.
Georgetown, TX
My hairdresser got me hooked on the Kendra line. She uses it for my color and then to wash it out. I love the smell and the colonizing shampoo truly does help with volumizing.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
My go to shampoo for my color treated hair! I love love love Kenra products - they lather well so I only need to use a little bit and only once. The scent is good but not overwhelming and the price is fair (my mom has her beauty license so I get these at cost). I ALWAYS have this in my house!
Danielle I.
I love this shampoo for my hair because it helps maintain the color and makes sure it does not fade. The lather is great and the smell is even better. This is my go to shampoo and I always repurchase it when I run out!
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
This shampoo and the conditioner works the best in my hair! The lather is awesome and it smells great. It makes my color last longer then any other color shampoo I’ve had. I am super satisfied with this one and would recommend it to anyone!!!
Alex W.
This is my favorite shampoo. I have been coloring my hair for years & this is one of the only shampoos that I have felt really cares for my damaged hair. I love the scent. It’s not too strong, just a nice clean scent.
kristen s.
Somerville, AL
My go to shampoo . It normally runs around 20-30 dollars but well worth it! Love the After scent and it makes my hair feel fresh out of the salon
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
A staple in my beauty routine! I color my hair and this shampoo keeps the color vibrant, shiny, and lasting.
AndrewMarybeth J.
Chesnee
I have nothing but good to say about this product! It leaves my hair so soft and full!